What your opinion on men's rings?

What your opinion on men's rings?

I bet you love tongueing mens rings you fucking faggot

pretty tacky t b h. unless its like some kind of family heirloom i guess

but if i see a guy wearing multiple gold and silver rings like that ill fucking knock him out honestly

Wearing one is fine. any more and you end up looking childish.

Same rule applies to bracelets.

This was my opinion too. But all hate aside, Beiber has really good style, plus he has help from top industry stylist, plus this is a GQ photoshoot - and I honestly think his style here wouldn't be as good and far less unique if he didn't have the rings.

>ill fucking knock him out honestly
Also that's cool that you think violence and acting like a big scary tuff guy makes you cool.

Talk about tacky and immature, faggot.

why his head look photoshopped on in the second pic.

rings are fine as long as theyre not really fucking obnoxious. don't buy any from like topman or something buy vintage ones on etsy or ebay or you look like a true fashion victim.

>plus he has help from top industry stylist

Yes.
From paparazzi photos it can be seen that he actually dresses really badly when he is out clubbing, like a ghetto black kid trying to look gangster. On photoshoots however he gets dressed by professionals who know how to make anyone look more fashionable.

>he took it seriously

>ill fucking knock him out honestly

It's fucking SEXY. But only if you have long fingers that are a lil delicate. That's the shit. I love male hands fucking chrizt.

To add to what i said, Biebz does NOT have the hands for this shit.

I used to subscribe to GQ, if I hadn't already dropped my subscription, putting Justin Bieber on the front would have been the final straw.

Editorial standards have plummeted, now it's just a glossy tabloid.

omg he is gorgeous

I made these rings, i like how crude they are. reminds me of something from dark souls. they're made from silver

i wear one on my middle finger and one on my pinky

>I-I-I was t-trolling

Nice backtracking there faggot.

quite nice but
>pinky finger

Bruh you're getting far too emotional on an anonymous website. Did you get knocked back for being a little wanker once, so this is bringing up bad memeories?

holy shit he has no jaw

i just watched that tut on youtube a couple days ago but the inside put me off, on a scale of 1/10 how annoying is the inside feeling on your finger?

you are retarded

he is a funny looking guy :/

I cant feel them at all desu

Those look like absolute shit. You might as well be wearing scrap metal.

lmao retard

Projecting lmao

T. Youtubefaggot

>werkstatt and vim beget looking rings are shit

kys

I wear a few. You have to look kind of manly already to getaway with it.

Depends on the aesthetic, it can look great, but it can also look very forced and terrible.

>tfw you can't help but want un/fa/ things.

Bieber is probably the only child superstar that got uglier instead of hotter as time passed by. Even with photoshop he still look average at best.

you wont knock anyone out bitch, you sound autistic

What are you talking about he's still a qt with shitty attitude

i got this one