On female models make 10x more on average than male models

>On female models make 10x more on average than male models

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They also stop getting hired after age 29.
While men can still get hired up until there late 30s

I sincerely doubt you're either, so I fail to see how that's an issue

Well yeah, women buy more clothing.

>male models drown in 10x more pussy than regular guys

imo its worth the pay cut, besides why don't you invest your money and get other forms of income, or is that over your head ?

Cuz they succ 10x dicc dude

model here

girls get exploited way more than guys
male model = like being at school again
female model = intense, 24 hour job where you are exploited constantly and treated like an object, doing ridiculous things for the sake of work, ie going out at 3am alone to a fitting is the norm, whilst they wouldn't dream of contacting a male model past 10pm, because they see them as being cool guys who have lives outside of modeling

personally i enjoy being in the only industry where females are paid more, i still get paid ok and i can tell any feminazi's to shut the fuck up if they give me any wage gap bullshit

>I will ask this user to post a pic
>He won't post a pic because he isn't actually a model.

Hey, user, could you post a pic of yourself pls?

my gfs a model
i can confirm what is saying
guys just have it so much easier thus they get paid less

>I will ask this user to post a pic of his gf
>He won't post a pic of his gf because she doesn't exist

Hey, user, could you post a pic of your gf pls?

lmao

no sorry i cant be bothered to post a pic, i have done before and quite a few people know me i suppose, i walked for saint laurent

ah, are you the 6'5 guy

ye it seems thats how i'm universally known

Isn't that too tall for modelling in most cases? I always thought models are typically inbetween 6'1 and 6'3.

you're absolutely right, i got lucky that hedi from ysl didn't care and since people haven't really cared, but some people do care it depends, high fashion seems to favor extremes more

It's okay bro, agencies don't hire skinny fat autists such as yourself anyway.

female physical beauty and health is valued more than that of men, because her health and its indicators are what gives a female her intrinsic worth. be happy senpai

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychological_projection

can confirm about the being paid less than women, though at my agency guys get way more abuse.

Supply and demand. Women buy more clothes, there is greater demand for female models. This coupled with the fact that more women want to get into the modelling business than men makes their job far more competitive. As a result they're treated poorly, expected to work longer hours, supposed to maintain an exact body-weight, required to engage in with the industry in more ways than simply modelling in order to make a name for themselves (therefore survive). The off-shoot of this poor treatment and the fact that modelling agencies want good looking women before they want good looking men, women get paid substantially more.

TL;DR: Women get paid more because they're more inconvenienced and put in more work. Just like with all other profession, the "wage gap" doesn't exist, women honestly just work harder for their superior position.

it's not like modeling's a career anyways