Hair

My body is super hair, like everywhere, any chemicals i can use to stop excess body hair growth, im too lazy too manscape.

pic not me but basically

embrace it

i love hairy guys

any cream or chemical you use will have the same effect as shaving, meaning it will grow back at the same rate.

Either get use to it or start saving for laser hair removal which is to expensive and does not guarantee the hair won't grow back eventually.

don't shave or wax anything, being completely bare of any body hair not only makes you look like a giant child, but also is super fucking normie

seriously, go to your gym or local college campus and look at all the basic fucking chads that have, like, no leg or chest chair at all

and it just screams emasculation and submissiveness to the opposite sex, you can just tell that alot of these fucking chads get rid of their body hair just to impress the basic, vapid, stupid ass hoes they want to smash

My boyfriend was hairy like this and built like a brick shithouse.

Ungg... god i miss nuzzling up to him at night. Now im dating some little asian twink. I hate resting my head on him because my ear pops. Never did that on my hairy bear

so youre saying if OP wants to remain a virgin to not shave?

pharm fag here

tell your doctor that you are starting to lose your hair and to prescribe you Finasteride. It clogs up the enzyme in your body that singles head hair loss and body hair growth. This should cause a lot of your body hair to reverse. This of course will cause the enzyme pathways to favor the production of Estrogen. NBD, just be on the look out you tenderness in the breast area because that is the beginning of gyno AKA bitch tits. It is 100% reversible if caught in the first 6 months and 95% reversible if caught in the 1st 2 years. Also, your dick might not work.

I wish i was hairy, i wish i was taller, i wish i had a big dick, i wish i had jawlines, i wish i had that much testosterone, i wish i was anything that is the opposite of me right now.

will it give you tits if your on keto

>Now im dating some little asian twink. I hate it
Why do you date him then ? Only to humiliate his race ? Like who paid you ?

Beasts all over the shop... you'll be one sooner or later

>tfw i look like a hairy asian twink

Laser removal. Pretty expensive but it is permanent, consider it at least for some parts which are simply gross. Guys will talk about masculinity here but hairy back won't make you any more of man.

mmmmmmmm ;)

Gays got no self control smfh senpai

kek

I dunno, I carefully nair'd off my shoulder and back hair, it never grew back with the same thickness.

Those are the only areas I'd consider game for removal.

That is an insane amount of body hair.

Barring laser hair as a procedure, there aren't any good chemicals to stop hair from growing.

Trim it once a month and it won't be too bad.

Anyone that says you look like a child with no hair is a retarded Neanderthal. We aren't monkeys any more, hair provides nothing besides a place for dirt and sweat to stay.

thx guys, maybe i should just trim.