What's a gym shoe/trainer that's comfortable and under 100 dollars but still Veeky Forums and not autistic

What's a gym shoe/trainer that's comfortable and under 100 dollars but still Veeky Forums and not autistic

I don't care if it's a meme shoe

just something to use the rowing machine, lift weights, jog, and play tennis in

no autismoshoes or fashion victim ones, just something that looks like decent gymwear (meme or not) and is comfortable that you can do pretty much all forms of exercise in

Other urls found in this thread:

runnersworld.com/shoe-guide/runners-world-2016-spring-shoe-guide
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Look man, I like(hate) this place as much as you, but you really need to stop calling shit a meme.

anything that has zero drop

>Weights
Chuck Taylors. The originals, anyway. The stability is a godsend, trust me.

>Jogging/tennis
I can't speak too much on this, but there are GREAT articles on the topic. I've been shopping for some myself and found this, which seems legit:
runnersworld.com/shoe-guide/runners-world-2016-spring-shoe-guide

>Chuck Taylors.

they're too autistic and played out. They're bad for lifting and exercise desu because they have zero heel, it's just a slab of rubber

>under 100 dollars but still Veeky Forums and not autistic
i fucking hate this board yet i still come here every day

>Bad for lifting

Are you ok there?

>They're bad for lifting and exercise desu because they have zero heel, it's just a slab of rubber
In comparison to real lifting shoes, you're absolutely correct. There's definitely something better about heeled lifting shoes or whatever. I have a pair and love them, except for the annoyance where I have to get out of them to do any sort of cardio.

With that said, chucks are great intro lifting shoes, especially if you rip the insoles out. No need to buy a pair of romaleos or their equivalent until you're down the road.

>shoes without a heel rise are bad for exercise
I suppose our nomadic endurance-hunting ancestors just had it all wrong, then? Evolution provided them with feet that just weren't right for the task, despite how successful they became as a species?

Don't be such a tard. Evolution isn't nearly perfect. Specific activities are going to benefit from specific manufactured devices; shoes or whatever else fits the niche.

Also:
>extreme distance running =/= lifting weights

i used some feiyues before they died, tried the chucks memes and they felt like shit, fwiw both feel like shit compared to my romaleos

wow who IS that? he is hot. pleaseee tell me he is at least 6'1" so i can confirm him as my new man crush

>>Weights
>Chuck Taylors. The originals, anyway. The stability is a godsend, trust me.
Great reddit-tier advice. You really are a dip shit.

rip king joff

jeff seid, and hes like 5'11-6'0

Anyone know what kind of shoes these are?

In what world are chucks autistic? They're one of the most basic shoes out there

It's amazing how one person can be so arrogantly stupid

well time to go and jerk off. he is simply gorgeous
if this guy could act he would be the next arnold

jeff pls go

our ancestors only lived to their thirties

go do some crossfit and eat tree bark you hippie faggot

The Jimmy Shoe