Fa man crush

Post your effay man crush

who is this

I would suck his penis and let him fuck my butthole, no homo

Peter Badenhop is an ridiculously handsome man, in my opinion.

Kentaro Sakaguchi !!

His masculine face doesn't go well with a feminine haircut like that

??????

thanks senpai

he looks like me so i hope i can get some good inspo out of this

Get your hands off Jake, you manslut!!!!

Are Jews the most Veeky Forums race on Earth?? I mean, Jake and Franco are Veeky Forums af

Daniel is underrated Veeky Forums Jew, too.

cue the /pol/tards

Kek true

>Veeky Forums has better taste in men than women
not even surprised

nice one, OP, you already posted mine

is this a dude?

You're probably a major qt

>dat adam's apple

I sure hope it is

Cilian Murphy all the way

calling dibs on elias

damn jackie, aging like shit

don't question it.
just let it be

this

is there any movie with him being a German Facist?
I think he'll pull it off very, very well

unlike you cucks /pol/ can actually admit the truth when they see it

jews are slimy manipulative rats and most of them are absolutely repulsive looking but sometimes they get lucky just like any other race.

right on cue

but am I wrong? no.

Bladee

Would kill if I could grow a beard or a shadow like that. Mine is not dense enough so I just shave that shit off.

wtf are those shoes

just trim it till it looks good enough

Based

Fucking ugly jews, not naturally attractive like us westerners right?

the average jew is most definitely significantly uglier than the average white gentile

[citation needed]

>ywn be as cool as him

why even live?

Haven't seen RJ mentioned in a while. Used to get posted all the time years ago along with Miles and Andrej

Helps remind myself that with good proportions nothing looks too bad.

uhhh... their face has its own stereotype for a reason. the same reason niggers are compared to gorillas. there's also a reason non-jewish white people don't have a facial stereotype -- their facial stereotype is just a normal face.

Blacks, asians, jews, native americans, indians, middle easterns, all have stereotypes attached to them by mainstream white culture while whites don't.

Wonder why.

Hrm really makes you think.

except only blacks and jews are stereotyped as being ugly as fuck

hmm really makes you think

Yeah native american (and by extension latinos), indian, asian men are all seen as extremely attractive facially.

Smh, really makes you think.

I've never seen an unattractive caricature of any of those people besides asians and that's just because you and I consider slanty eyes less attractive. Just like you and I consider Jewish mouse ears, beady eyes, and grotesque hook noses unattractive but you're just being an argumentative little shit for the sake of autism.

hrm really makes you think

>repeatedly taking b8
user he won't go away if you keep paying attention to him

>red skin is literally the only noteworthy thing about his appearance

wow are you a racist or what?

fuck off retard there is literally no bait in this thread.

>white people are the only ones who know how to draw caricatures

I've never seen a white stereotype because it doesn't exist.

ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha jesus christ THE FUCKING CRINGE ahahahaha

What was he wrong about?

Surely you will respond.

>I've never seen a white stereotype because it doesn't exist.
Kek. Yeah whites aren't known to be socially awkward and uptight at all.
The reason you think white stereotypes don't exist is because you are white. Then you degrade other races to be 2 dimensional, while not realizing anyone can also do that with whites.
Whites look like pigs. Whites act like pigs. Egocentric, greedy and selfish.

lmao please tell me you didn't know about this hahahahahaha

also if anyone looks like pigs it's certain asian races

You do realize she is still white regardless of her religion right? Why are people so retarded about this topic honestly.
Only your mother has to be jewish for you to be a jew. So after generations when the first middle eastern jews bred with Europeans again and again and again and again, they will genetically be more European than Semitic. It starts with 100% Semitic. Then 50%, then 25%, 12.5%, etc..
That's so blatantly obvious with just 10 seconds of using your brain, but /pol/ is just not up to that speed I guess.

She's white. And other whites still look like pigs.

The only reason this particular asian looks like a pig is because he's fat and his nose is untypical for an asian too.

ethnic jew is different than your personal religious beliefs. her father was an ethnic jew. do you think I'm arguing you become uglier when you convert to judaism? holy shit you're retarded.

and there is no stereotype of pig nose among whites because that is not the reality of what white people look like on average. meanwhile it is very common for certain asian races to look like this.

> his nose is untypical for an asian too.

not really

>do you think I'm arguing you become uglier when you convert to judaism?
You dense fucking retarded, my whole post revolved around genetics.
She is clearly ethnically more white than semitic. And no. It is a stereotype that whites look like pigs, you are just unaware of that because you actually believed that no stereotypes exist about whites in the first place, lmao. You live in your own gated world.

>She is clearly ethnically more white than semitic.
that's weird because her dad looks exactly like a stereotypical Jew.

> It is a stereotype that whites look like pigs, you are just unaware of that because you actually believed that no stereotypes exist about whites in the first place, lmao.

hmm funny that this is the first time I've heard of it when there are tons of shitskins and cucks on this internationally accessible website. could it be perhaps that you're just making shit up?

Yes, really.

that's why whites are the most attractive race everywhere right? you're such an asspained shitskin you could at least do a better job of hiding it.

nope.

>that's weird because her dad looks exactly like a stereotypical Jew.
So? Her dad's percentage of semitic genes isn't hers.

>hmm funny that this is the first time I've heard of it
Like the first time you heard stereotypes about whites exist. You are obviously some shut social reject.

Whites do have beautiful people. And when they are beautiful they are the most beautiful in the world. But the average white, just like you, is an ugly pig.
Post an image of yourself with a timestamp to prove otherwise. Or keep hiding behind the best your race has to offer and then pretend all white are that beautiful.

have you ever met an asian

>thinks i need to prove myself to some asspained shitskin

Oh boy are you desperate haha. She doesn't look like a pig AT ALL. Meanwhile whites even got the pinkish color of pigs right.

Thanks for proving you are ugly.

the defining feature of the white race is having a normal desirable face. that's the stereotype. not only are certain asians more likely to have ugly pig noses, any pig stereotype is going to be due to the fat that Americans are fat and greedy more than anything. It has nothing to do with their face.

broad, flat noses is a defining feature of asian people you dingdong

her dad looks like a pure Jew which means using her as an example of white people being ugly was completely ignorant.

Whites have the behavior, the noses, the faces and even the color of pigs. Asians aren't comparable to any animals at all.

>Asians aren't comparable to any animals at all.
that's because they already are animals

You were right about everything except "faces". Whites have on average the most desirable faces in the world and you are delusional if you actually believe otherwise.

>ignorant
Kek, whites are very desperate in trying to reverse roles. She is clearly more white than semitic. Genes aren't split up 50/50 by the parents, it's random. And she is clearly more white than semitic.

>broad, flat noses
You mean something that aren't pig noses? Okay. This is a pig nose.

>She is clearly more white than semitic.
Would you like to have your face rearranged with a 50% chance of Jewish genes added? I don't think so.

>le every white is beautiful maymay
No, you simply get that impression from your own white media, because they generally pick only beautiful people. I walk through the city and keep wondering myself why all the whites I see are ugly. The only beautiful whites I occasionally see are young girls that whore it up by painting their faces with enough make up.

nobody ever said every white is beautiful you fucking moron. they are just the most attractive on average by far. everyone knows this and it's pathetic to deny it.

actually I take that back. I would just say whites are more attractive than asians jews and blacks by far. probably indians too.

nope it just hurts your feelings to deny it. YOU are ugly. and talking about other actually beautiful whites won't change that. there's a reason why people get into fashion and that's to compensate their ugly faces.

what? where in this thread did I deny that I was ugly? you seem to be projecting pretty hard here desu senpai. I'm just stating the simple truth that whites on average are much more attractive than jews niggers and chinks of all kinds. You are the silly person that has been denying the undeniable for an hour.

him, no homo.

post badboys XD

Actually whites are on average cringy and weird

More like post faggots that are being rapes in prison as we speak