EMS Veeky Forumsggotry

I'll be going back to school while working as an EMT next year. How do I look Veeky Forums in class while wearing these pants?

Medic fag here.

You don't. EMS is not the place to be Veeky Forums even if you work in a metropolitan service all your co-workers will be suburban dwelling trash driving lifted trucks.

Flight medic is the only way to make EMS Veeky Forums

Could try cuffing them and tucking into boots or summit. pic related. Obviously he's using converse, but I don't know the dress regs of EMT's

I mean, how do I wear my pants off-the-job and blend in with everyone else? Changing my pants between class and work could be a pain in the ass, depending on my schedule.

Bloused boots are Veeky Forums again? Sweet.

have good hair, clean skin, and nice facial aesthetics. attractive people wearing ugly work-related uniforms are effay as fuck, more effay than attractive people dressed fashionably

>wearing the pants you just worked in around all the sick disgusting people you've taken care of all day

I change before I even get in my car pham.

>all your co-workers will be suburban dwelling trash driving lifted trucks
This has largely been my experience.

>Flight medic is the only way to make EMS Veeky Forums
Flight medic seems like a cool gig, but I imagine it's super competitive. Any tips for getting in?

Doesn't always work but if you can pull it off it's Veeky Forums.

Much like anything desu senpai

Class during the day, work during the evening.

have +10 plus years of experience in a high call volume area. Or become a critical care nurse. Less flight agencies are even hiring paramedics anymore it's mostly nurses. You're right, it's extremely fucking competitive.

This, or know someone who is a flight medic who can spot you a gig.

Nepotism is the nectar of the gods

>Nepotism is the nectar of the gods
It's a beautiful thing. How do I meed flight medics? Just do a bunch of ride alongs (fly alongs?) and not be too much of an antisocial autist?

>obviously he's using converse

Jesus fucking christ there's no hope for Veeky Forums

>Obviously he's using converse

I never wear shoes like that so I don't give a fuck if they're converse or not if they look like them.

You gotta be a real autist to know every single pair of shoes in existence.

>You gotta be a real autist
This is Veeky Forums.

Yeah, except I have a gf.

2d doesn't count, senpai.

it's not that you mistook a shoe for converse, it's that you mistook the biggest designer meme shoe on this board for converse

Rick Owens has the dumbest fits ever. I wouldn't wear it if someone gave me some for free. The shoes look fine because they're pretty basic, but looking like you decided to put a sweater on your legs upside down makes you look retarded.

pic related.

i'm gonna need a fit pic

emt-b here
quit being a lazy fuck and only wear your shit when riding or at class. you have literally no excuses, just change in the bathroom at base or something if you have to
also, dont forget to tuck in your shirt

yeah and your dad works for Veeky Forums

god rick wears the socks so well

>Nepotism is the nectar of the gods

It really is. I've never had a job that I didn't know someone at beforehand.

Part time EMT while student here.

You don't, and you will stand out like a sick faggot if you try. You will be "that guy".

>You will be "that guy".
Alas, this has been the norm for my entire life of autism. Perhaps it's time to break the trend.