How autistic would I look wearing this? I really like the look of the jacket...

How autistic would I look wearing this? I really like the look of the jacket, but I'm looking for a good quality version of it. Before I spend the cash, what do yall think? If it looks horrible, what do you suggest instead for this type of style of jacket?

go for it

d o n ' t

It's ryan gosling tryhard wannabe, look for the jacket in a different colour scheme and with a different symbol

Welp, that picture is enough to turn me off of it.
Do you know what this style of jacket is called?

It's good for nothing but costume parties. I got a decent one for 200 dollars and I'm looking to sell it because I personally wouldn't be caught dead wearing it in public.

always wondered how many of these guys are wearing it as a halloween costume.

I love the build, but hate the back patch and color.

"................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................i drive"

They're called souvenir jackets, I think

YOU'D LOOK LIKE THE KIND OF PERSon that enjoys one of the most venomous AND poisonous creatures on earth.
Is that your spirit animal or something?

The dog is killing it though.

Fuck thats sexy. Buy this jacket user. I will literally ride your dick if you wear it. Even though I am a straight guy.

>How autistic would i look wearing this?
Very. Next question

Top kek

No love for Nightcrawler?

Nightcrawler was arguably better than Drive

".................,........................................................................................hey.............. ..............................................,..........................................................kid.............................................................
.............,................wanna toothpick......?"

It will look like SHIT unless you learn to act like The Driver

>sitting at home on computer in my scorpion jacket with no pants on
>door opens
>mom walks into my room
>her eyes start watering due to the residual semen odour
>she starts coughing
>asks me between breaths if I want any dinner
>I turn back and continue playing freecell, using my free hand to fondle my limp dick
>five minutes later I respond "sure"
>she's already gone
>an hour later I sit down at the table
>dinner is cold
>I turn to my mother's empty chair, and, whilst rubbing my fingers through my bald spot, say "I drive"
>the chair is cold on my naked ass

I feel like I've read this before...now why could that be?

the ones with driving gloves and sunglasses

>guaranteed_replies.jpg

Is it me or this movie is just so bad?

It's kino, and you're literally a pleb if you think it's bad.