What does Veeky Forums think of these converse? If not what is an inexpensive minimalistic dark coloured shoe?

What does Veeky Forums think of these converse? If not what is an inexpensive minimalistic dark coloured shoe?

They look nice.

There a pair of converse. What else is there to say.

They make it look like you have skinny wiener feet

Lol weiner

Well they are suede on top

weiner feet? haha

This. I hope you don't regularly tie them that tightly, OP.

OK thx

They're the best alternative to docs. They're good beaters since they're cheap and pretty durable. They're also full canvas which is comfy. I wear one and planning on buying the new same exact ones since this one's color has faded

>best alternative to docs
canvas vs leather

>good beaters, cheap and durable
already has a hole in the fabric

The hole in the back looks disgusting. Also, black low-top Converse aren't anywhere near an "alternative" to Docs. Really, the only similar thing between the shoes is the fact that they're black. Also, they're not durable at all; Converse are notorious for developing holes within months (e.g. your picture).

Basically, over half of the points in your post were blatantly wrong.

Admit it those hole looks badass and like wow slackercore no wave avant garde jazz core lol.

Picture an outfit with docs and change the shoe to mono chucks. It's not just about material differences it's about the whole aesthetics.

i wanna get some all black cons but im saving up for the supreme store when i go to nyc in october.
converse are the best shoe out there. honestly though they aren't very durable but they are relatively cheap and look dapper as fuck. you can pull off any style with the right pair of cons.

>Admit it those hole looks badass
I remember kids saying stuff like that in eighth grade.

>wow slackercore no wave avant garde jazz core lol.
Maybe you got slackercore right. Not so much the others at all.

>Picture an outfit with docs and change the shoe to mono chucks. It's not just about material differences it's about the whole aesthetics.
Yeah, the aesthetic is completely different. Docs are clunky and have more rounded features. The converse are much more slim; this is kind of their point. One would wear Docs to embrace the chunkiness in the outfit, while one would wear the Converse to simply remove any semblance of emphasis on footwear in an outfit (they are one of the most inconspicuous shoes out there).

Also, while both shoes are casual, Docs might look slightly more "formal" in some sense than those Converse.

Really, you are comparing the two on a superficial level.

Great. Now you actually have to take care of them rather than beating the shit out of them like god intended.

Yeah well, still, it's a good fit.

It's not bad. It would be better without the holes, and if you didn't tie the Converse so tightly.

anything other than canvas chucks (leather, suede) are pretty cringe

It's not tight, it's just the creases from years of wearing and tearing.

chucks are meant to be high tops desu, they aren't tennis shoes.

Yea Haha imagine someone wearing them while not shooting sick hoops in the court

low top chucks are for women btw