Do tucked tshirts without belts look bad?

Do tucked tshirts without belts look bad?

your legs and pants lool fricking weird

that looks absolutely retarded, please buy a proper pair of pants with a normal rise next time

>this is Veeky Forums

Either youre wearing your pants too low or that pants is just shit. Either way, buy proper pants.

You look like you have the structural integrity of a dead leaf.

Get pants that fit, fix your posture, and stop standing like a queer in headlights.

s-sorry

is this better?

congrats you're on par with the ever fashionable suburban skater kids of Los Angeles' prestigious highschool freshmen.

no, it doesn't.
>please buy a proper pair of pants with a normal rise

nah wear a belt

I'm pretty sure these are a normal rise. Inside it says that they sit just below the waist.

alright will do thank you

Those pants fit like shit. And you have knock knees. Just leave and never post a pic again. Thanks

>sit just below the waist.
those don't sit anywhere near your waist, and that's precisely the reason it looks so shit. try again.

Alright, I did my best to try and get them just a touch below my waist - Is this right?

desu its not going to look good unless you get pants that are actually made to be worn around the waist. that's obviously just a low rise that's been yanked up.

Lmfao you have to be kidding me

I don't know what rise it is, but it really does say sits just below the waist.

that means nothing

regular rise is what you need

Alright, I appreciate your help, thank you. Is there anything specific I should look for when buying new jeans so they fit properly? I thought I did alright with these and I had spent a lot of time taking measurements to try and figure out exactly what would fit, but it seems like it didn't work out. I have a really bad eye for fashion, and can't really tell when something looks bad.

thats why they look weird when you pull them up. the rise is too short to be tuckin.

Exactly. Also if you pull them up too much the seam in the crotch separates your testicles and makes them clearly visible.

All my pants are apparently low rise, where do you get regular?

Levis has regular rise. I think 541 501 and maybe 508

certain models of levis, wrangler