Hi i'm 5'7 125 pounds how much weight do i need to lose to become effay and what do you do to stay thin

hi i'm 5'7 125 pounds how much weight do i need to lose to become effay and what do you do to stay thin

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.Veeky
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

damn I have the same stats but I'm a man

You're already a skeleton.
Eat something before you starve to death.

not skeleton am trying to become thin nd effay

i want honesty ppl

I think you should workout and try to keep your current weight if you want to look fitter, what do I know though I'm a dyel faggot

Don't listen to these simpletons keep losing weight. Try to reach 100 lbs? skip meals & stay hydrated love u bb good luck I'm proud of you

Meant 110 lbs* fuck

ok good i was worried that you were one of the pro-ana types who thought being extremely underweight was ~a look~

Lookin good desu

Same stats and I'm a dude

I think you look pretty great as you are. A little bit of muscle toning exercise probably wouldn't hurt, though.

Is that you? I'm 5'8" and 145 and my waist looks smaller somehow. I guess it's weight distribution, I would have been aiming for 125 myself.
You look healthy for a female, you could exercise more/ lose a tiny bit of fat for a firmer look if that's what you're into.

lmao look at this fags

i have an annoying tendency for my fat to place on the lower half of my body, so a lot of it sits on my stomach, ass, and thighs. i wish i had that hourglass thing going. jelly

you look cute already. maybe workout a little

you don't need to lose weight, you need to change your body composition.

Right now you're semi skinny fat.

head over to Veeky Forums, start lifting, you'll look way better.

i'm a runner already tho, i run 5ks and half marathons, training 3x times a week

Yeah I definitely pack it on the thighs/ bum too, I think it's just that my hip bones are wider so it looks proportionally smaller.
Just dress for your body type rather than the androgynous look that is popular here. A-line dresses and defined waists would look nice on you, rather than skinny jeans and baggy hoodies, for example.

Drop 10-15 pounds. One of my exes had the same kind of build/frame along with the height. Work out regularly and keep a decent enough eye on what you eat. It might be tough at first but once you start noticing results it'll become gratifying.

im 6'1'' and 125 pounds lul

That doesn't mean anything in terms of fitness as judged by attractiveness. Split up your running time in 50% lifting time as well and you will make good progress.

Do you lean when the wind blows?

personally i would love to inseminate your current body. so if your goal is to attract male mates, you don't really need to do much.

Go towards 100-110 and remember to bike or run

are you retarded or is this some effay sarcasm?

You look good already. That said, the best way to lose weight is to eat less carbohydrates. Replace one major carb a day (such as a portion of bread, rice, pasta, banana etc. etc.) with a protein (meat, eggs, cottage cheese etc) and you'll be good to go. Instead of having a snack, have a cup of tea or coffee without sugar or milk. Don't try to drastically reduce your food intake, because no one can keep that up and you'll eventually put the weight back on.

Holy shit, I have the same stats and fat distribution as you. Body looks pretty much the same, too. I've just started doing simple aerobics exercises to tone up my arms, legs, and torso, but I don't know how effective they truly are. Best of luck to you.

You need to be around 45 kg which is around 100 lbs-ish.

Hun, you look good already. But if you ain't satisfied then you might as well not ponder on your weight but on your body statistics - informally called vital statistics - mainly, the bust, waist, and hips. You may lose weight already but your body stats may (sadly) not change at all.

As to how to stay thin, stay hydrated, no wheat, sugar, etc. Do not eat anything 4 hours before sleep. Eat regularly. Exercise, of course, I suggest you do walking or planking.

Hope that'll help

boards.Veeky Forums.org/fa/thread/11765813/thinspo-thinspo-general#bottom

But really just put the fork down, fatty.

No, he's so thin and aerodynamic that the wind actually doesn't effect him so much.

I want to spill my seed on your tummy 2bh

you've got a really unfortunate shape. get into the mid 90's because the only look that'll work for you is runway skinny.