375$ at End Clothing

375$ at End Clothing

Should I get it?

Three dollars and seventy five cents?

Yeah I guess

Oh no no, you misunderstood my original post.

I meant to say that they cost three hundred, seventy five dollars.

I'm sorry I was not clear (:

These are the most literal definition of fashion victim I have ever witnessed

if you buy these you will look like a fucking idiot and people will stare at you and laugh at you rightly so.

Not because they are different but because they're an absolute abomination of design that I can only rightly describe as visual terrorism

Fucking do it cunt, who gives a fuck ay

I think I'm gonna get them, but I'll wait until I have a little extra money laying around.

are you japanese, living in japan, apart of a clique of hyphy teen-20 somethings?

please don't

go for it

What do you look like

My clique's pretty hyphy Kool Ad Kool Ad, but I don't see what that has to do with Qasas.

I'm tall (6'1), white, have long light-brown hair, my face is above average but not model-status, and I'm very thin.

trust me, it's the only way those will ever work.
you're spending $375 to look like a dipshit.
but you do you.

u can only pull this look off if u r rich chinese boy

Eh, people on this board said that about Doom's, and I get complimented on them still.

That being said: anybody have any pictures/videos of people with the boot on? I can't find any. I know a guy who owns a pair of qasa hi's and they looked pretty nice on him, but I don't know if it translates perfectly with the bOOt.

dooms look way less ostenatious than these things
>anybody have any pictures/videos of people with the boot on? I can't find any.
I wonder why, I wonder why no one would wear them? Maybe you should try looking at JRPG characters for inspo

best post

hideous

Ye boi
cop em faggot

/thread

If you like them that much sure

I don't understand Y-3. I really love Yohji, one of my favorite designers, and certain qasas look really good, but the vast majority of Y-3 stuff just looks tacky to my eye. Does Yohji have a say in the stuff this label puts out? Is he even involved?