More photos from Brisbane Veeky Forumsg meet up

More photos from Brisbane Veeky Forumsg meet up.
Anyone?

I don't know why anyone bothered to censor their faces.
These pictures are everywhere, the uncensored versions being more common.

Lol what did those normal people think when they saw this fashion gang walking ?

>all wearing black
>fashion

>wow west side story's getting a reboot

they censored their own when the original picks were posted on Veeky Forums by the host.

then they got leaked by some photographer they hired to take pictures of them, i suppose with a nokia brick phone cuz its not very hd. but yeah.

thats why brother.

Got u senpai

Can't even tell if that neck is real or not anymore.

So has the one with the shoulder bag transitioned yet? I'm interested to see his progress.

Also: are these the guys that post that the clothes I like are ugly?

Kek, didn't even notice the people you added

if youre going to shop people in there, at least do it well like the dylan one

did they even talk to each other? every time I see the pics they are all full autism mode

are all manlets?

No it's not but I haven't seen the unedited in a while so I haven't been able to compare.

>some photographer they hired to take pictures of them
Lol. Who the fuck does that. I just figured it was one of them taking the pictures

Kek
Never seen this version. I like it

He posted his face once and like "hey it's me"

It's difficult to get good quality full body pics of Mr Robot and reviewlord

some dde they went to uni with (one of them) paid $50 for the entire day for the shoot. im not being ironic btw. this is legit.

buuuuuuuuuut.

bad photographer :/

but look at the subtle attention to detail on the dylan shop, the shadow under the boots and legs, the right tone and saturation to match rest of the image, the smoothed edges to make it look natural

im from brissy... fuck you cunts are retarded walking in a group of a dozen makes you look like a roving rape gang

I'm convinced the original doesnt exist anymore