Hair thread. Pic related, what do I do?

Its been a year simce i cut my hair. Ive only got it thinned out a few times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Jf4TpaTLaKs?t=41
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My b on rotation. Using shitty Samsung tab from 2012

go full /slim/

Don't do anything, dingus

I have a hair question.

If I want to grow my hair out, a little like OP pic, is there a specific cut I should have that will stop it looking stupid as it grows?

Currently have a week old number 2 back and sides, some length at top.

You just have to let it grow. There will be phases that are ugly but you just gotta wait

Just trim the back and a little on the sides now and then. You can hide a lot of hair when the length is iffy if you comb it to the back or the sides and use a product

Thanks both, I'll give it a try.

i have been no-pooing for 3 weeks straight and my hair looks considerably better but in the last 3 days i started getting pretty bad dandruff...
is there any way to get rid of it without using shampoo?

How to make it not look like shit while growing it out? Or other suggestions??

Been growing out my hair from an undercut, does this style look decent? And should I keep going?

I've been growing out my hairline again after a barber fucked it up, so I was thinking I should cut it short into a style that will cover my hairline until it is long enough to comb into the rest of my hair. Any suggestions?

I was thinking something like this, but starting shorter. How would I achieve this style?

Wear a hat.

Haircut tomorrow. Thinking of starting a pomp. Y/N?

Been wearing a hat all day so sorry for the mess.

can i be an asian bones

is my hair effay?

Yolandi mullet

What should I do with my hair?

I have baby hairs and hairs not long enough to tie back when I put it up. Do I trim up my neck and get rid of them or wait for them to grow?

fuck ive got the same hair fuck this stage
but they are slicked cause I am using :
- castor oil 1x week
- argan oil 2x week
- shampoo 1/2 day (logona honey-beer or logona gingko)
- dermaroll the scalp 1x week to increase blood circulation and collagen and promote regrowth
- i often use logona caffeine-goji mask
- christophe robin baume à l'huile de figue de barbarie...
- many supplements also (vit. B, C, gingko biloba, beta carotene, oils supplements..)

hair looks dope my dude

because of the implication....

For a second i thought you were someone I know

especially with the glasses in your pic, it's spooky skeleton times senpai youtu.be/Jf4TpaTLaKs?t=41

lead singer

i fuck with your hair and bones'

desu just leave it man. I need to get mine thinned, it looks almost exactly like yours today except thicker

when i used to do no poo i would scrub the shit out of my head with cold water, seemed to help

wtf you look like dennis from always sunny

One year of growth.

Keep going or chop it into a HY?

What do you put in your hair instead?

Do I end myself now or later

Tell me what to fucken dooooo

i keep doing the same thing. ill grow it a little longer than how you have it rn and get sick of it and cut it. if i were u i would keep growing it unless u are really sick of it. its will look a lot better in 4-6 months

wow

wow good or wow bad?

>can barely see any hair in the pic
not sure if b8 or if you're just dumb

beautiful

OP does your hair grow that straight? Mine looks more like the wavy GQ guy when it's long and I don't really like that.

I actually thought it was Dennis until I clicked the pic

beautiful

I haven't done anything but trim my hair in 5 years. I want to keep growing it out, but it doesn't have a particular style right now. It's not layered or anything, really. Any ideas?
Also no face because my skin looks really bad right now.

C H I C A G O

Marry me

what

What should I do?

It looks good. Dont touch it!

thanks. I don't want to actually cut it short, but I also don't really know what to do with it. All the tutorials for long hair are usually for hair shorter than mine, so they don't really work.

Me and op go to school together HAHAHAHA but for Don't thin it thicker long hair is better

underrated

Ew ditch the phone case

just curious, how do you go about dermarolling scalp without pulling hair out?

i knew you'd be back here one day pisspot

just straightened it but normally I don't and its a big wavy mess. trying to grow it long without it looking bad.

also trying goatee

Did someone edit pisspot's nose in this one? So weird

NO

NO GOATEE, BAD

Nice

You look fucking rad man

I use the same deoderant rn but desu its only bcuz CVS was out of the Fiji

Your hair looks a lot like what Eric Andre had in the last season of his show prior to the present one (Season 4?). You should slick it back like he does, it's ironic and looks cool (I'm being serious).

>tfw its not the real you

feelsbadman

Here in my shower, just bought this farrari.

But you know whats more important than materialistic things?

What if

just water and conditioner sometimes.
today i tried white soap but i think i will regret it tomorrow..
i also rinse pretty hard but i will try harder tomorrow, thanks senpai

What haircut is this?

I dont believe you... You probably just found her insta

but in case it is you... c-come back pisspot

shave and get rid of glasses and you're a 8/10 i think

Go be an average guy somewhere else

bumping because no one ever replies to me on these threads :/

High and tight crewcut

THIS

so i've been cutting my own hair for like 10 years. for most of that time it's been pretty much like pic #1. but, after realizing i haven't been keeping up on trends i've started growing the top longer, as shown in pic #2. now, i don't have a better photo at the moment but from what you can tell, am i going the right direction with all this or do i look like a "poofter who cuts his own hair"? i can't even tell anymore.

Anyone got any ideas for me?

Haven't got my hair cut in a year now.

I have really thin, uncontrollable hair and I can't tell if i'm balding or not with the way my hairline is

i part my hair then i dermaroll then i part again .. etc until done (scuse my anglais)

you're probably thinning out, so don't cut it.

Watch Lost, love Desmond, then love yourself.

also grow a beard and get new glasses

stop seeking attention damn normies

I'm in the exact same situation, getting sick of the undercut.

Planning on getting your cut later today.

>Pomp
Yes

Also shave and get contacts with it.

What do I even ask to get this haircut? This is the best my hair has ever looked, and I usually have a jewfro if I let my hair grow out.

Last time I showed the barber this picture he cut the top way too short, and it looked terrible.

Opinions?

matty

Should I go short because of the 5head?

Yes. I have a bit of a 5head and now that I keep my hair short it's a million times less prominent than with long hair

Does really long hair or shoulder length hair look better on grils?

where do i go from here?

Nearest Hillary rally

fucking kek

Here's the after pic, I'm just gonna get a military fade because this looks awful.

yeah, it's best to go short with your hairline, long hair just accentuates it. It was the same for me when i had long hair, now after buzzing it with a #3 all round it looks infinitely better

It me

wear way less makeup, you look fucking ridiculous. minimalism is better

Should I keep going for long hair with this hairline shape? I don't know if I should keep growing it or maybe cut the bangs and going for a 60s jagger/morrison cut

I'm ugly in real life though
100% I need to look like a weirdo to be passable. My features bare are very unexciting. Makeup is fun and deceitful and sexy and curious, so why not

I agree, that does look good.

G L A S G O W
L
A
S
G
O
W

also, you got IG?

What should i do?
(Kinda thin hair)

I do
Can you explain writing out the cities like that? I've seen it a few times on here but I feel out of the loop

There was some tripfag on Veeky Forums who would constantly write "Please be in London" whenever a girl posted in a thread. It became a meme and eventually evolved into what it is now. It's mostly just a jokey way to acknowledge a a girl on Veeky Forums tho tbH

Post IG tho, I promise I'm not a creep :^)

Hey this thread is still alive and my haircut is scheduled for tonight.
I can't get contacts. My style is based around my glasses since they are a necessity at this point. I did the best I could with what my insurance would offer.
I'm usually clean shaven; just lazy that morning.

I need a haircut but I kind of want something else besides what I have but shorter (this is obviously too long) what should I get.