CRINGE

hahahahahha

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LqpQm-UGOU4
youtube.com/watch?v=6l1b6Z9wsEM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a pretty nice fit.

If he really 40 he looks not bad at all.

i dont like geos and i still think this is a dope fit.
what's your beef OP

The post/stance is weird. Good fit though

who dad is this

hating esoterrism is such a weird Veeky Forums-meme, I think it stems from the fact that he looks and acts goofy, but he dresses nicely and seems cool

Esoterrorism is awesomr

hiya reddit :^)

>waaaaahhh why nobody share my apinyon

you are reddit incarnate

sure faggot :)
upboated

:)

only way to get this thread really going is with a photo of OP

>tries hard to make fun of fit with spergy "hahahaha"
>nobody in thread agrees with him
>gets mad and calls everyone in thread Reddit

Don't post again to prevent further embarrassment.

THIS.

No-balls if OP doesn't deliver

People who unironically defend this should just leave and not come back

post more rick-core

You do realize you're making fun of Cornell Reeves, Rick Owens's best friend, right?
Fucking newfags, get off my board

Change the shoes to something more subtle and you'd have a great outfit there

I think it's just meant to be a goof OP

Is your sense of style and aesthetics so shit that you base fashion on a brand name?

You're like my dad when he buys unfitting overprized furniture and think he's an architect. Read the emperors new clothes by HC Andersen. Describes you perfectly.

Lol. Cornell Reeves isn't a real person

post a fit or stfu. prove yourself

Go look at their WAYWT today, it's the worst thing I've seen on there in a while. Could double for a cringe thread.

The geos don't belong but this is really good

The worst part is the fact that these kiddies all go out of their way to spend a gorillion dollars on dick ovens and can't even be fucked to attempt to figure out how to wear it

I mean they can't even get button downs right

this dude is confident as fuck with all his fits, and has fun with it doing the goofy poses. criticizing his fits is fine, but merely laughing at him "hahaha so cringe!" is a bit pathetic

this is dope except for the shit hair though

literally kingdom hearts. does look sick on the right if you chop his fucking head off though

No on the shoes hair beard age and pose but not that terrible. Like the palette

I think his hair style and glasses are stuck about ten years in the past when being looking scene/emo was common. If you haven't seen the glasses, they look like the cheapest ones that you can get at the optometrist with the square, thin, metal frames.

youtube.com/watch?v=LqpQm-UGOU4

ive been waiting to post this

only faggots make cringe threads, good fit btw

> this is really good
It's Uniqlo-tier basic shit and the dude himself is too old to be posting 4 selfies a week on Reddit. Anyone who thinks this is "good" with or without the tryhard shoes must be barely able to dress themselves.

This
lmaoing at the fagchilds on reddit and fa creaming themselves over this tryhard's dogshit

youtube.com/watch?v=6l1b6Z9wsEM