Undercover x Supreme

Thoughts on the new undercover x supreme collab? I think there are some dope pieces.

supremenewyork.com/news

good, but will be consumed by hypebeasts

true. I like the coach jacket and the tees. they will probably sell out super fast though

It's cool.
Coaches jacket looks crazy.

yeah it is a loud piece, would be cool if there was a hoodie with the same print

its lit

What will be the resell price for this ugly shit?

Pretty shit, why does Jun allow this awful shit to happen. Anyways, I'll try to cop to resell but idk if it'll be a better investment than the Yeezys on the 24th..

no idea, probably like double retail on tees, and if coaches jacket is 250, itll probably go for like 350-400.

I have the hoodie from the last collab actually, it's a really detailed and interesting print

I can kinda get behind the "Generation Fuck You" print and the seven samurai tee but this collection is mostly shit imo. The docs hurt my soul especially.

i really want all of those tees basically and probably the blue coat but resellers will fuck me over before ill even get the site to load

really like the seven samurai tees, will definitely try to cop

Crazy good collab. Restoring my faith

I hate Supreme and I have to admit that this collection is fantastic. Great selection of images and and themes without getting ~too~ edgy. I'll probably grab the anatomy tee.

My favorite movie is Seven Samurai, definitely need that T shirt.

yoo im in london the day this drops
will there be queues at the store?

crazy queues, get there the evening before

Damn I really like that T but I get the feeling so do a lot of reseller bots so I guess I'm probs gon be buying it re sell sadly. (suprise suprise)

Does anybody have experience with buying online? Do I have any fucking chance or should I not bother?

you have a chance for non box logos or super hyped items

i use my phone and i get checked out in around 10 seconds

Chances on copping a T roughly?

Is it faster to pay with CC or Paypal?

Is it faster on desktop or phone app?

CC is faster in my experience

i have my address saved in the app, and my card # copied when i get ready. those two variables make checkout only take a few seconds

Coach jacket is good, I like the nonexplicit gradient. Better than the study of hands one I think. Tshirts are good, pants are alright. Sweatsuit and trench coat look awful, shoes look okay, depends on the colour.
>wireless + wired vs wired connection
>how does information transfer work????

Search unknown vlogs on youtube, you can see how the line is there

Around what time is dropping?

Only cool piece is this jacket. Everything else looks boring.

Undercover is god tier and post-2012 Supreme is complete basura, come on

pls Jun-sama why do you do this

tips on copping online?