Hey Veeky Forums

Hey Veeky Forums,

It's been a while. Did we do away with facial aesthetic threads? I get a lot of enjoyment out of giving people advice on their looks (hair cuts, makeup, facial hair, styles that would look best, etc.)

I really don't know what to do with my hair, my forehead and head is too big to do any style that shows it.

You have a really nice face! I think you could do with having your hair thinned a bit. I think with your bone structure, the shorter is better with you.

Also, get your eyebrows lightly shaped, it will change everything.

Yeah I was thinking about doing that. Where would you recommend going for a thing like that? I'm not confident enough that I could do it myself.

What city are you in? I could probably speak to a good salon in your area. This is me (OP) btw

I'm from Portland Oregon, but in Corvallis for school. I'll be in Portland often enough though.

I dig your style but don't know enough about makeup to critique it so I'm no help.

Just kidding, I only know a lot of places on the east coast :D

Most people know how to thin out hair though!

Haha it's all good thanks for the help.

Bumping

Let me help u

What do I fix?

You should get a Hitler Youth haircut, I don't think it's easy to pull off long hair like that unless you have an extremely masculine facial structure. Do you have the ability to grow facial hair? Also, if given the choice, you should choose a jean jacket over a leather one. I don't know how to explain it, but that's the direction your vibe needs to go in

Would be happy about a rate and hairstyle suggestions

FUCK OFF

9/10

I don't believe in rating, but I can suggest a few things!

You have nice eyes, and as I suggested above in the thread to someone else, shaping eyebrows can change everything. Look up celebrities with eyes similar to yours, and notice that their eyebrows are slightly shaped. No one in Hollywood has their natural eyebrows.

Clean shaven every day would work best for you!

Your hair is fine

rate me? first two were last year.

Honestly tho i always admired moot for his strong jawline gotdamn

Moot?

Moot is actually pretty damn handsome. I think he is pretty tall as well.

Recs or suggestions on hairstyle, I'm up to try anything

go full shaggy

Fuck you people I work with have called me that.

putyour hair behind ur ears and straighten it

Dude, fuck this , if you go full Shaggy you will be the pussy/dick magnet

What do with hair pls

another pic

Handsome af

Yo man thanks for boosting my confidence up. Literally made my week

I wish I were never born

Wtf the fuck happened

how many times has fa told you to get rid of that beard

The bigger picture looked better. Definitely can't just have it natural without a good care routine.

Fuck i wish i had a pic but you look like a couple of models.

cut off those pubes on your chin you are hiding a solid jaw

what to do w/ hair? it's wavy and doesn't stay when i comb/put in product

another pic

Get more sleep

Plz no bully

Qt

Qt part 2

What should I do?
I'm going for that slightly androgynous look,(because I cannot grow a beard nor have a manly face because teen hormones I guess) but I need to shave in this pic.

I work from home editing videos right now but I'm gonna start going to college in March so until then, I'm going to let my hair grow, I'm thinking of dyeing my hair platinum blonde before starting college.

Btw, what should I do with my eyebrows? I just get the extra hair thats around it but I don't know how to shape it properly.

I took the other pic a couple of days ago, but this one's newer.

I think you should get rid of the lip piercing because its tacky as well as bad for your teeth/gums.
How do you look without glasses? Have you considered contacts?
Personally, I don't think many people can pull off the blond hair with dark eyebrows and 2bh you're already qt with it as its natural color.

I believe that lip shard is his pride and joy you probably shouldn't knock it

Actually going for long hair,
Targeting for Dreadlocks and I might try a blue dye at some point of it.

I'd like to pull a androgynous look at one point but yet hesitant on plucking my eyebrows thinner for the moment.

>You shouldn't hurt someone's feelings by criticising their style

You mustn't have spent much time on Veeky Forums

Rate my face please... I only got it for 20 years and still don't know what to do with it. Please give me FASHION feedback. So I'm going to post my picture here like I did in the 50 face rate threads before... I'm not /soc/ialicing, I want FASHION feedback okay.

I was making a joke you autist

This

Veeky Forumsgs seem to have a serious problem understanding that this board is about fashion not about their homosexual tendencies

then again could you blame these queers

Here's a pic without glasses and I also shopped the piercing. I think that my lips seem thicker without the piercing.
btw, because of my insurance I can get a pair of glasses a year and this February I'll be able to get new ones. I'm thinking of getting some circular ones with a thin and metallic frame

You should start taking androgen blockers and have sex with many men as possible

kek, good advice user, i'll keep it in mind

the one true answer

get rid of beard or grow it full out if u can

actually, some tumblr chicks I know told me I should get femenine hormones and shit but I'm only doing this because I still have this teen look and if I try anything else I look waaay too beta

It would be nice to see the photos
I want inspo for my hair

The narrowness of your jaw in combination with your hair gives you femininity. Which is good, if your wardrobe shoots for androgynous, amongst other things. If dont want that, I suggest short and sleek. Im thinking hi-top, but most short hair styles will do. A short style will accentuate what looks best in terms of your facial structure - bonus points if youre tall. Your quiff is your strong point, as long as you work with that you'll be fine.

Your facial hair is like the most useless cherry on the top. You'll do fine without all the negative feedback it gives.

Go for short sides all around but leave the top somewhat lengthy. You have a natural 90's rebel teen look which I think you should work with for as long as your youth permits you to.

Make everything shorter. Your room is simply telling me that you have neither the personality nor wardrobe to rock this hairstyle. Or maybe you do, because all I see is messy and poorly managed.

plz do not get dreads. it's so hard for a white guy to pull off, especially when you look like a mega-twink.

It's funny that you say that, I finished cleaning my room a couple of minutes ago, haha

r8 n h8. tranny faggot, fwiw. I usually wear glasses but I'm really not satisfied with my frames. I'm hoping to receive a few pairs from EyeBuyDirect within the week. And then... my hair is godawful. I'm really bad at caring for it, apparently. I don't know if its my products or how I dry it, or a combination. So, I lazymode tie it up quite often.

oh... and redface.

Hair advice would be appreciated. Going to the barber soon.
Rate too if you want.

Any suggestions or general ratings are welcome

Could I pull off buzzcut, sick of long on top

rotated cause Im retarded

fuck it im leaving it

Assuming your face is always that shape then yeah buzz it mate while the trends still hot.

get your eyebrows done and start wearing some makeup. do not go overboard with it, just some basic stuff. eyeliner

get a choker to hide your adams apple.

practice pulling your hair back better.

and lastly, make sure to always be clean-shaven, i can see some scruff on your chin.

you look decent, would look better if your hair wasnt shaved up so high on your head. you could probably pull off a buzz pretty well, the thick eyebrows and good hairline are good for buzzcuts

think I'm gonna do it then, off to the barber now

Sometimes I go on Veeky Forums and get mad at all the insults thrown around. But then I go to a facial aesthetics thread and feel much better. I can't take your insults seriously because you guys are some weird looking losers!

Hoping for advice on clothing styles that would suit me... right now i just have some cheap dress clothes for work and basic things like tees and pullovers for going out.

I'm 22, 6'0. I would like to look more put together at least. Don't really know what Im doing with fashion.

pic. . . .

No jaw clench edition

>I get mad at insults and then insult people
>I'm also too pussy to show my own face along with my insult
Laffin

Get an undercut
Wear fred perry tshirts and lots of polos (the polo look would definitley look good on you I promise)
With some slim not skinny chinos in grey, navy, and maybe burgundy
And some reebok classics or some other british retro sneaker
I promise you it'll look good

Uh okay but am i going for "my dad owns a yacht" or british indie guy?

also winter is coming...

Nevermind, man. Lost cause.

just post a pic if you cant explain something

Hair is a little longer now but this is probably my best pic

bump

>even faceposting on Veeky Forums

Nice jawline
I'd say try something different with your hair, not really bad just a little boring, try growing it out a bit more

You have a nice nose

Gonna get my hair to shoulder length, seems like a good idea, yes?

What do you mean by "pulling my hair back better"? I mean, I think I have an idea, but... just to be sure

And yeah, shaving's a PITA so I skip now and then in an effort to not cause as much irritation to my skin. As you can see, I fuck that up anyway. *shrug*

get rid of that sad excuse for facial hair damn

acquire chapstick

who dis

can I fall for the buzz cut meme

no

Buzzed

i posted this last week but the thread was pretty dead

i don't know what to do with my hair. right now its like 6-7 inches long and i just groom it back loosely

i really want a change but I don't know what I'm looking for

do ur eyebrows and you'll look better

Shave the neckbeard and, imo, your hair will look fine.

Any ideas about what to do with my hair? It's curly as fuck, so was thinking about getting some pomade to make it behave.

how would you suggest I do them, never done anything with my eyebrows before and I like them a lot

being a lanklet slav is pretty good desu

>slav

Lose weight, lose beard, try growing out your hair

this is why
these threads are just for attentionwhores to fish for compliments and thus belong on /soc/