Thick frames are out of style

>thick frames are out of style

welp I'm fucked.

Nah but I do want some wire ones post inspo pls

I've been wearing thickrimmed glasses for the past 8 years and I'll wear em till I die. Haters can suck my dick no homo

NUUUUU MALEEEEE

>1950

>actually believing i the "out of fashion" meme
your round, wire frames will be "out of fashion" in a year too
as long as it looks good, it's always in fashion

>posting James Fucking Dean as an example

The guy who literally created the proto rebel stereotype. Fuckign amazing example for some kissless 5/10 guy to strive for, lel.

No, they're not, no one wears wire ones unmemetically.

Myself, I fucked up and got my moscot dean clone too large, and that's unfashionable.

Explains why he's a numale idol.

Thats the first time anyone is associating JD as a numale idol.

Are you retarded?

Yeah a "numale idol", not like he's the embodiment of every ideal of male beauty or something.

Thank fucking god.

Thick frames were only "in style" back when thin frames were simply not technically convenient.
Then they came back in style when LOOKING LIKE AN AWKWARD DORK became ironically fashionable.

What a dork!

My hair looks exactly like this when I decide to not look like shit.
Is this Veeky Forums ?

He is though, and numales often cite the latent homosexuality rumor as inspirational. You guys are lucky you don't have to deal with numales on the reg.

There are plenty of classic thick frames that will also be fashionable, and there are plenty of thick frames that have or will go out of style. The same applies to wire frame glasses. The style of thick glasses can are now unfashionable (imo) are the kind like the attached pic.

Nice pair, but Johnny Depp is an awful source for fashion inspiration (unless you shop at Buckle).

I'm only posting pictures of (roughly) the same type of frame (tart arnel/moscot lemtosh).

I wouldn't try to emulate Depp's style, but it obviously works for him.

Yung depp inspo is still legit tho

i get them because the wire frame nose tips give me indents on my face

i think clear frames are stupid

thick frames are still cool