Just got my head shaved. keep beard or shave beard?

just got my head shaved. keep beard or shave beard?

Sorry about Bernie not getting the nomination :(

can't honestly say, how weak is your chin?

shave it

pretty weak. solid 6/10

shave

How are the chipmunks?

Didn't you say you were gonna grow your beard for a year? This look actually really suits you, man. Keep it.

yeah but I'm getting cold feet. I don't want to look like a terrorist.

You don't look like a terrorist. You'd look like an alt rock drummer if you lost the glasses. Don't become another generic skinhead tryhard.

Sorry about the closeted faggotry. It's ok to come out

M U R D E R E D
U
R
D
E
R
E
D

The only person I'm not out to yet is your mom; I know if I told her she'd realize I've been assfucking your dad the past few months

He asks me to call him your name and he starts crying lmao he's pathetic

Lol. You seem lost
Also, it's too pathetic when a right wing guy getting into fashion haha i mean, fashion is gay and liberal.

If you don't like pic related, there's no reason for you to be here.

Guys I got this haircut today and I think it looks awful. The person went way shorter than I wanted and ducked up the blend on top. I'm just going to buzz it. Wish me luck

Yep you totally gotta buzz it

I'm a leftist pal

Right doesn't it look horrible?

it looks terrible but I don't think a buzz will look any better. OP has a good hairline for that. it doesn't look like you do. just wear a hat for a few weeks.

I'm just going to buzz it and wear a hat. I can't stand it

Ditch glasses ARE YOU KIDDING ME

>le natsoc
Lol it's almost like fashion. You believe in what's trending.

Hey man i like your new album

I don't know what this is

Shave head more, get new glasses, and bulk up to Nathan mode

YES
I had forgotten about this movie
Nathan was great

If you do end up shaving, keep the moustache but lose the beard, It could look good.

Yeah he wishes he would look like Vernon.

new glasses asap
you're looking nu-male with those frames

hey vsauce, michael here

I am a nu male

Heyy, Vsauce! Michael here

You should be picking up your wife's son from the kindergarten instead of posting here.

fucking kek

Really weak comeback, user.

it looks alright stop being an insecure faggot

It's not that your chin is weak, but that your jaw lacks angularity.

hey op, tell us about your fixie bike and your wife's son

I don't get this joke? I think I might be too old for it. I ride a road bike btw.

not a joke, just want to know how you and your wife's son are doing

I don't get it

I'd let you play in my band

he's saying that you're a cuck aka a frail human specimen and thus you ended up with a wife wjo had already spiten out a 10lbs miscarriage out of her pussay

A

FUCKING

NU

MALE

lol you kids are silly

Ihsahn?

Good luck, ben shapiro
If you want to make your dad respect you again, shave it.

shave beard, shaved head and beard combo died two years back

nu-male

but I hate women

new gayall

Look if you're a boy trying to look like a man, rather than a cringe inducing beard, just get a 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums! It'll let everyone know that you're both rugged and stylish.

I drive a geo

You look like a fucking cuck with those disgusting glasses. You look like a nu-male, i want to punch you in the face, bitch.

I drive your moms bum hole

Ditch the ridiculous oversized glasses and get rid of that fucking beard. You look like the definition of a nu male. Get some colourful clothing while your about it. Black, seriously?

nah I had these for about 13 years I'll stick with the glasses. people who don't go on Veeky Forums (everyone normal) don't know what nu-male is lol.

youre the kind of underage that send message about fucking mom on xboxlive after getting killed in cod

i fucked ur mums fanny u cunt

calm down buddy no one gives a shit about you even here

I never understood this. If you're balding, then your only option is a buzz or shave, but it you have a shit hairline you can't do it? Wtf?

wear a hat lmao

You aren't lean enogh to pull it off desu

Just trim it close

no1 gives a shit u 20 y/o nigga

Okay OP here. Surprised this thread is still alive. who ever is pretending to be me, fuck off kek. what glasses should I get though? getting benefits in December. don't say contacts. I have giant bags under my eyes and I look worse without glasses.

Seriously, get contacts. You'll look tougher even with dark eye bags. But if you have to get glasses, get aviators or something similar that's not too chunky.

what if I just got thinner frames that were brown. I've tried those old 80s meme glasses the wire aviator style everyone's dad used to wear with a killer stash.

Just don't get anything overly square. No need to have pointy rectangles on your face.

I can't believe you look like one of my mates, it's fucking uncanny.

Except for the thick frame eyeglasses. IMO you should trim it.

You look like a Chechen rebel.
kek'd