Are masks socially acceptable, if not why

are masks socially acceptable, if not why

Wait for the whole islam dom-and-bomb thing to simmer down

Nope, at least not in first world countries where terrorism is still in the minds of the people.

You mean where it's slowly becoming a frequent occurrence as we import more terrorists into our homelands?

>dudes got a mask with diamonds on it
>must be terrorist

masks in general
not /the/ masks in op

all about context my nig

I don't even think it's legal to walk around in a mask in most places

No, because you look like a fucking freak walking around hiding your face

People dont usually like or trust people who hide their face

Post mask inspo famalams.

What is this, bongistan?

I wear a balaclava during winter sometimes, mostly when biking. I get so many looks and never feel self-conscious with it on. It's pretty neat

Forgot to mention, it probably helps that it's an olive 1 hole mask. Looks pretty different from the typical Hollywood criminal black 3 hole.

It's milsurp, so it doesn't quite look athletic, but also doesn't look too terrorist-y like pic related

pic related (or if I was making it myself, more likely something cobbled together from an old CRT and diy nixies) would be my go-to

aight post mask inspo

You mean the countries that destabilized a whole region to further their own benefits and leave a power vacuum after the deaths of hundreds of thousands of civilians should fear no consequences for their actions? When you meddle with the lives of millions of people it usually comes back to bite you in the ass.

The word you're looking for is skimask and they are acceptable when it's as cold as the ground under satans wings.

Boo hoo

That's the assumptions some governments go off, yes.
No, and they aren't even legal in France.

Which is why they're effay.

Please tell me more about how most of western europe did this despite being vehemently against America's actions. Please tell me more about how Scandanavia, Central Europe, Eastern Europe and just about everyone else besides the UK and the US benefitted from this and deliberately created instability.

Let me know the day mask become socially acceptable

or we could just not take people from countries where terrorists come from i.e. the whole middle east

>eye for an eye mentality

Fuck off kike

Awww look at that cute little muslim roach who thinks killing his fellow bugs has any "consequences". Isn't he adorable?

The West is dying because we're cucking ourselves. This has got nothing to do with us incurring any """"""consequences"""""" for fucking up the Middle East. We could fuck you up again any time we wanted, over and over. We could eradicate you from the planet if we got our shit together.

But instead for some reason we're castrating ourselves.

Nothing on this rock happens without us allowing it. Literally. We're being overrun because that's what we apparently want. Do not confuse our impotence with your success.

And this is what pisses me off the most. If the West was dying because someone else managed overpowering us, like if muslims actually fucked us militarily and politically and checkmated us out of our existence, I'd be absolutely okay with it. Civilizations clash and sometimes they die as a result, nothing new here. Just good old honorable war and conflict. But instead it's our naivete and will to be benevolent that's our undoing. All the sadder that it's being exploited to no end.

God I long for a day either us or muslims hang from lamps.

Good shit.

This thread gone faster to shit than expected. Fuck

Actually, I used the word I meant to use, you nog. If you type in ski mask (and why would you spell it as one word? Skimask?) into Wikipedia, you will be directed to a page titled "Balaclava".

totally
that's not the type of mask i meant

Ski mask on w a burner cell phone desert eagle fifty cal imprint on the backbone

Where do you think you are.

are you so fucked up you actually think masks would or ever will be acceptable attire? the face is the first thing everyone gets recognized for, if you hide your face, there is absolutely no human contact whatsoever. therefore, masks come in handy when you're; robbing a bank and don't want to be recognized as an individual, or title kids on halloween "pretending" to be something else. masks are necessarily unnerving to look at, and are by fact anti-social, which isn't very fucking Veeky Forums

Are you a char?

>OZ uniforms will never be acceptable wear for the streets
fucking kill me now