Cop or not

cop or not

I copped, they're a bit white (like paint) but might look better when beat up.

yep

How does the primeknit feel in these shoes? I heard they are impossible to clean

can't say for sure yet, only received them a few days ago so they're pretty clean atm. sized up 1/2 size from stan smith, laces feel a bit long but they're not uncomfortable

C/N?

cop or not? I'm a skinny faggot with small feet

laces? thats a city sock, no laces

Im late on these

c/n?

I see those in public and I personally don't like them

ID pls

files have names

my bad, thought he was asking about the gazelles but links a pic to the city sock??

>small feet
cop, they look dumb with big feet

i dig tubular mocs in same color more to be honest

This mustard sweat shirt

Is that our legacy

?

really edgy but kinda cool too

cop/nah

is it as wide as other nb sneakers despite having a slim silhouette? I have monster wide ass flat feet and cannot wear most non chunky sneakers, but these are to die for.

meh
cop
fagget
are you a lesbian?

really nice
yes they nice
i guess
meh
fuck no
eh sure
yes
yeah

it's a $40 olive bomber. Why do you even need to ask? Are you that fucking insecure in your own ability to choose clothes for yourself?

thats rude

Chuck II or 70s

I own a pair of Chuck II's and imo they look like garbage unless they're really beat up. I would get 70s.

Yeah thought the same

feel like this could either look fine or super dumb

HELL YEAH BRO !! YOU'LL BE FAST AS HELL IN THOSE BAD BOYS !!!!!1

Cop??

Gives a retro vibe, i like it

its a bit boring but bombers look good with jeans so if you dont have one why not

def. where are you copping this from? i won't buy it but i would love stuff like that

Cop or not? Can get for $200AUD brand new, which is nearly half retail.

cop, even if you dont like you can resell

Alternatives to something like these under $150?

should i cop

yes

ew

w2c those are sick

>tfw know a girl like that
>tfw this close from getting into her pants
>tfw she found out I had a girlfriend

well, such is life you should cop regardless of your gender that shirt is class

get the high tops

i copped it. thanks boys hehe :)

w2c

nah

For Autumn/Winter

is it ok to wear male boots if you're a girl

this or

this?

I like the first a bit more but I can get this one for $90 while the first is $180

Idk if its worth spending double for the first one

first one is fitted while the second one is more baggier. first one looks better imo but its up to you senpai

Yah

which

I like 2

I don't want to look like a refugee fuccboi though

Should I cop? I'm in need of a reliable black shoe. If not this one then any other suggestions?

I would go with the first one. Depends how tight money is though. $90 can either be a lot or a little dependin on circumstances.

eh

Im in college so its not like I really have expenses other than coffee and clothing

but Im trying to save up for a trip to Europe this winter

Need about $800, I make a bit under $100 a week and have $400 in the bank right now

In that case I say go for it. You've got plenty of time to save. Worst case you can do a little extra if its getting closer to the date of the trip and you are still a bit short.

I'm going to put this on an oversized black sweater. It will be my comfy sweater this fall.

If yes to cop, who makes a nice sweater? Printalloverme? Red bubble? What's the best option?

I prefer this one

i wouldn't get white mids or highs, those were ruined by 14 year olds a few years ago, when they were popular last, more time needs to elapse to be able to safely wear them again without looking like a complete ass

white lows are aight though or the black mids

need a parka, is this one alright? any alternatives?

2nd time I've posted this w no responses so bump

nah, i have wide ass feet and got these on clearance and theyre pretty narrow. get some 574s in wide or some 990s

They are sitting at 60 $

depends where live

it looks super thin, not good for winter where I live

I'm in england, so it doesn't get that bad. Just a bit windy. I mostly want to use it for layering with my plain grey sweater I have. The sweater is really thick and warm anyway, so it wouldn't be cold.

These are about 60$

Should I cop a milsurp ecwcs parka as a cheaper alternative to the alpha industries ecwcs?

>>>/mfa/

So that's a no orrrr?

shirt

I wanna get these as beaters
What do u guis think?

cop if under $500

they're asking 1500 and I like it =(

def cop

it looks really off in person i wouldnt reccomend

everyone flames hm for poor quality.
i personally like most of their basic stuff like tees and sweaters but wouldnt buy any outerwear, jackets etc. the style looks good in the pic but i would get a bomber from a better brand for just a little more $. only cop if you really cant afford.

Should I go for them?

cop

i dont like the blue,
but theyre still good for resell

would someone look like a retard with one of these? I don't think I'm going to buy it, just came across it and wanted to see fa's opinion

Needs a more surreal, apolitical phrase on it

98 dollars before shipping c/n?

I agree

Stuck between the tan and pink