Ywn be as effay as 46-yr-old Beck

>ywn be as effay as 46-yr-old Beck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJYO8RAsR_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also, I've been calling the neo-westernwear movement for the past year or so, and he just might have given it the push it needs

He has no right to look this coolin his mid 40's

Jack White is the only middle aged guy that comes close

Yeah that's great but these guys are no David Bowies.

Beck is more effay than Bowie

>Beck is more effay than Bowie
>is

Yeah, that's because Bowie's dead. Bowie's the proto-effay.

You moron, I didn't feel like I had to put the extra effort in to explain that Beck is currently/has been more effay than Bowie -->WAS

Beck was, has, and always will be the original hipster. Even dating back to the early 90s he was always ahead of young trends. You have to be a complete moron to not see this. His music is gay but he has an exceptional evolving style sense.

You had me up until "HIs music is gay but..."

Same. Beck is a musical genius. Anyone who says differently can go back to worshipping meme grips or tumblr one pilots

I like both Beck and Death Grips.

Beck is mediocre at best. Not every musician has their dick being sucked by the Grammy Awards. Odelay was his only actually solid album. His other shit (especially Morning Phase and other recent albums) is grossly overrated.

I disagree with your opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=dJYO8RAsR_4

hi r/music pleb. i see you have parroted a view you know nothing about

mellow gold is quite good and you're ignorant if you don't know that. mutations, midnite vultures and sea change are all respectable

>scientologist
hmmm

In the time of chimpanzees i was a monkey

>implying The Information and Guero weren't incredible

w2c glasses?

Wish I knew, my man

butane on the brain and i'm out to cut the junky

>subtly stylish

Because he was stylish u faggot

>what is reading comprehension

BEck is mediocoroe

Who do you listen to, faggot?

>Beck is more effay than Bowie
I usually never say this because of its mainstream meme nature and I don't even give a shit about Bowie, but you should eventually kill yourself.

It's true though.

This, though

>getting hung up on how flamboyant david bowie was

Being a flaming homofag is the antithesis of effay. That's a fact.

Bowie was never anything close to a "flaming homofag", he questioned what was masculine (for a specific period of his career) and pushed androgyny into the mainstream conciousness. Everything about this is effay.

The Information is a fucking slog, I'd rather listen to Golden Feelings or even fucking Banjo Story

lol he looks pretty silly to be honest, that bottom half is a bit of a trainwreck

Yeah dude just imagine what fashion would be like if it was full of faggots.... Oh wait