Why do people think the Kardashian and Jenner girls look good?

Why do people think the Kardashian and Jenner girls look good?

i would fuck all of them desu

No one does

don't fall into all the hype

at first I started laughing but then I realized her life is 1000x times better than mine and now I'm depressed that such a fucking retarded useless whore like the one in the picture will have a way better life than I can achieve within the next ~10 years just because she has a wet hole between her legs and covers her face with foreskin cream

Kendall is cute

aw you want some cock?

What are you talking about? They are style icons that you should look up to! Don't forget to follow them on social media goy, you must stay trendy!

When you're told a lie enough times, you start to believe it.

she looks like a brick

That whole family and their constant attempts to stay relevant annoy me. America sees then as some sort of royal family because they've all had a short burst of fame through the people they've fucked or had beef with. It's because you hate them so much and because you want to fuck them that they stay relevant and there's shills who want to emulate them for just that reason.

Kylie looks like a less emo version of my ex

She looks like she's in her 30s already

The Kardashians are business geniuses an just know how to work an industry. Kylie Jenner is the obligatory white girl that copies black people to make white girls buy whatever new trend is being pushed by her sponsors, i.e. her new make up line.

fuckin schacked

CAKED

there is one picture of kylie where she looked like a total qt, i think she had hair in braids and was wearing an orange sweatshirt, must have had less makeup on cause you could see freckles. i don't know what to even begin to google to look for it though.
getting real fuckin tired of them having like 6 of the story things on snapchat at any given time.

Kendall is a real qt, Kylie is OK too.

Kim K is a horrorshow.

becas she looks like all our childhood crush

bone structure and flawless, chiseled aesthetic, it is literally nothing but an objective measure of beauty that they have perfected.

kind of like the 1992 Geo Tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums

Keep doing this.

jewelwave inspo