Can someone do a "steal the fit" thingy for that guy?

Can someone do a "steal the fit" thingy for that guy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can u get a better pic can't see the whole fite

sure

Obligatory

How fucking pathetic are you to pick on this guy?

The only thing cringier than the webm is the webm's filename. It's like you copied and pasted a triggered poltard's post.

>LAROSE PARIS PIN TRILBY

not picking on him, just find his fit funny. calm down

sure, now you look like even more of a pathetic coward by pretending you werent tryna bully. grow a pair faggot.

lol k dude, you're so brave

Get off Veeky Forums, Garrett

j u s t
youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc

Imagine being Alexa in that studio and having to be all like "damn, Garrett, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your fedora and horrific skellington body. I would totally be your gf, both my character and the real me." When all she really wants to do is fuck another Chad in her dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Alexa and not only sit in that chair while Garrett flaunts his disgusting body in front of you, the fedora barely concealing his autism and euphoria, and just sit there, minute after minute, while he perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he's TOTALLY GOT IT and DAMN, GARRETT LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch his wimpy fucking faggot face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of alphas and BBCs for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in the midwest. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his pimpled face as he sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in his "gentlemanesque (for that is what he calls himself)" beauty, the beauty he worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then Shari's Berries call for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Alexa. You're not going to lose your future dance career over this. Just bear it. Smile and bear it.

I'll never not love this shit

im not brave youre just underage

prove it bruv ;-)

Well done, user. I smiled much.

She is literally a cancer survivor and she has to endure this shit, sitting there just nodding and smiling to his failed mating ritual in front of the cameras

to top it off shes dating chad instead of garrett lamoa

o k big man

This Garrett kid actually did turn out normal eventually. There are photos of him as a really average looking suburban kid sans fedora floating around with a decent looking girlfriend by his side.
I'm just going to report the thread because this has nothing to do with clothing, or fashion or anything meaningful at all.

>chad
>hes literally smaller than her

I don't see what you're seeing

pic or did not happen

did garret give her cancer

he might just have, he's 562 758 people cancer at this point

WTF is on her stomach? did she have a failed c section?

She had kidney cancer apparently, poor kid

oh shit

bump