Hey there Veeky Forums!

Hey there Veeky Forums!

I'm pisspot. I forget why I've been dubbed that, but it works just as well as any other name on the internet.

So to preface: this is pretty much a shitpost. I'm not important and there's no reason my opinions are important. I'm an internet nobody. I just happen to be a girl that starting going on Veeky Forums at age 15 (mostly Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and /mu/), then went through puberty and got semi-attractive. I learned how to have a normal social life and am now an adult in a happy relationship that is probably the result of me becoming self aware about my appearance and how I can improve it (which opens the door to meeting people who will then have similar interests as you, such as science, literature, and music!)

I became really interested in fashion about two years ago. My main "look" is silk shirts (usually vintage blouses/lingerie tanks), black skinnies, and chelsea boots.
I really like consulting/advising people on their appearance and how to best capitalize on their good features, which is why I frequently give anonymous advice on all the "how do I look in x with x haircut" threads here.

I'm going to try namefagging for a while so people know where this advice is coming from. People might care more or less depending on my gender, personal style, etc., and I think you all should be able to make a judgement call based on my credentials (or lack thereof) of if my advice should be taken seriously. I do post here a lot, and I think you all should be able to choose if you consider my advice, because it's really all my personal opinion and my style isn't very developed yet.

You'll probably notice from pictures I occasionally post:

- I wear a lot of makeup
- my jaw is p strong/kind of masculine
-other things that indicate I am far from a perfect human

but I hope you can see past it and we can get a dialog going about fashion!

That being said, if anyone wants fashion advice from someone like me now, feel free to post it and I'll respond!

xoxo,

pisspot

Tits or BTFO

Oh! and if you have any questions about me I'd like to answer them. I want to be a helpful person on this board, even if that seems kind of hopeless. Also the picture I took just now is very odd now that I'm looking at it. As I said, I'm far from perfect :D

what do you like on guys

Is this what it's like when attention-whoring tripfags first try to colonize a board?

who's your favorite designer
what are some of your top grails
which trend you don't like and why

trips checked

What's more attractive: techwear or milspo?

I like it when the fit seems a little risky.

When I first met my boyfriend, he had on a shirt with holes in it and velcro shoes.

I think as long as it suits your body well, taking a chance is important. People see white t-shirts and jeans everyday. Do something unique to yourself!

prove youre not b8

Who do you think would take advice from someone with such a bland, meme style?

what are your thoughts on guys who wear full rick? and would you date one?

>tfw a girl has stronger jaw than you
gonna end it now tbqhwy

asian girls flock to my tricky ricky

why are you attention whoring?

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Post your feet and/or shoes

nice blog

YSL would have to be my favorite. I wish it could be some cool indie brand, but I'm just so captivated by them for some reason.

I don't have specific "grails", I go antiquing/vintage shopping a lot and usually have certain ideas of what I want in mind, like a certain style of boot or specific type of dress style.
I don't like the ninja goth vibe. I feel like one of the points of fashion is to make you accessible and interesting, but that's just a scary look to me D:

Milspo!
Techwear is almost indistinguishable from ninja goth. So much so I thought people were joking at first

Maybe people who take a more casual approach to fashion.
For example, if you wanted to appeal to a normal girl, I could probably help with that!
I can't help if you want to appeal to true fashion elites, not by a long shot.

get the fuck off this board cunt

Honestly I chew lots of gum and I really think that might have something to do with it!

(Someone shoot me down if this is pseudoscience)

>ninja goth
please lurk some more before attempting to offer advice to others
thank you have a nice day

what do you think about band t shirts

These!

Well, I'm wearing one right now.

As long as it doesn't have a lot of colors, they look good most of the time with nicer jeans/boots. It's hard for anyone to look really bad in a cool band tee.

>if you wanted to appeal to a normal girl, I could probably help with that

i already know how to wear rick owens

I've been lurking here for over a year!

Pardon any weird language I use, I'm sure there are things I don't realize I don't understand. The point of this all is "I'm a normal person who wants to give advice from the perspective of a normal person!" if that makes sense

Let's clear something up
Does circumcision matter to you

Do good fits make you overlook someone's shortcomings? Both physically and personality wise.

You're pretty. I don't have any money but slowly little by little am working on building up my wardrobe. what are some top priority things I should get first? i.e. things that I could wear with pretty much anything

I will controversially say I think pants matter the most.

If you have nice pants, you can be wearing thrift store t-shirts/shoes and no one would notice or care.

Invest in your butt! in your legs!!

can i be Veeky Forums with in coming grey hair? i'm only 19 fml and I already have streaks of grey growing near the sides of my hair. my hair is really dark so it's pretty noticeable if i wear my hair up or braided. if i wear it down a certain way it's barely there. the only reason people dont think i'm 40 is because i have a somewhat cherubic face. is there anything i could do other than dye? or should i just kill myself

Yes of course
I can't wait for gray hair

top brands for pants?

just roll with it my man grey hair can look cool imo

you should be the one getting fashion advice

no one wants your advice you vapid attention whoring cunt. you're just like every fucking girl who "browses" Veeky Forums. if you're so interested in fashion, why not post a fit?

I need new clothes that are good for fall. Can you give me some inspo? I usually wear sweaters skirts and tights but I think I need some pants. I would also enjoy any tips on how to make sure they fit okay and don't look weird.
If I'm allowed to be picky I can't wear denim and I have a big butt but I'm not fat.

Do girls actually like thin, tall guys? Or do I upgrade to ottermode?

ty guys that means alot. its so stupid but it kills me everytime someone comments asking me if im stressed out. pic related is pretty much what it looks like. it just creates a really dirty effect on my hair because of how unruly it is. anyone here going through this if you can spare any maintenance tips

I ask for it a lot on here! I agree

I thought the wingtip eyeliner trend ended about two years ago.

Assuming your not some fat sweaty faggot, you're not attractive at all. Like you said, this is one big shit post and we could have gone without it.

Also sage

you fucker

Do this!

post some photo shoots of your style

pisspot you are now my waifu

I bought these shorts if that's indicative of anything

el ooooooooooooooooooo el

(You).

>I'm a normal person who wants to give advice from the perspective of a normal person

I'd understand this on /r9k/, but you're not really a unicorn here. "Normal" is in the majority here.

lmao

Yes then the beta nu male reddit fags swarm them

What's your justification for using this horrible makeup technique that makes you look like a cheap Disney cosplay whore?

goth ninja is the definition of interesting

I already see it happening.

Thoughts on long hair (men)?

This thread is gross and your opinions are basic af. Fuck of to /soc/ if you wanna attention whore but spreading cancer advice here is a p shit thing to do.

pisspot, queen of Veeky Forumsggots

ok

Usually hard to pull off unless you are naturally very very handsome. Post pic!

>neckbeard slut imposter posts some bullshit (didn't even read it)
>+60 replies

God you skinny weak virgins are pathetic. I miss the days we actually had big strong men on this board like piggie or trunks.

why

All me

Thanks for all the (You)s friend

Hey, Pisspot. I'm the user from that hair rate thread where you asked me to explain the L O N D O N meme, and I'm also the one who originally dubbed you Pisspot way back in May lmao.

You say you can't remember where Pisspot came from, and desu I can't either, but I think it was just because you posted a photo in a bathroom. At least that's what I'm guessing it is, cos the first picture I have saved of you titled "Pisspot" is you in a bathroom.

Anyway, post your IG already

proof here

You are gross and scary. Kysmm

That's a lot of pics of me haha! My ig is kind of lame and doesn't have pics of me, but it's "catmoonco"

fuck you

>he doesn't save pictures of effay qts

get the fuck out of here, faggot

>manjaw basic attentionwhore

Literally the antithesis of effay qt

>tripfag
>would bang
how this shit happens? ???????

>implying ur not jelly of my manjaw

>implying strong jaw on a girl is a bad thing

l m a o

How old are you? J-just asking for a friend :^)

young ozzy ozborne was kind of good looking to be honest

>mostly Veeky Forums, Veeky Forums, and /mu/

I laughed.

20!

Get back to /soc/ you filthy disgusting attention seeking whore

>minecraft head with round glasses
LAWD JESUS

Hello, Veeky Forums here. Could any of you heretics help?

I have a particular look i like, however it doesnt actually seem to exist in the shops. Its sorta like the clothes in deus ex mankind devided (pic), i love everything about the world theyve created there, including the glasses!

I like techwear but think it goes too far. I like moderate techwear, ive somewhat accomplished this by purchasing high tech fabrics for my undershirts, but im looking for outer layor stuff more like the deus ex, does anyone know of anywhere that sells suff like that?

you can't even make your eyeliner even you stupid whore

Veeky Forums isn't your personal blog, fuck off

nice blogpost cunt, fuck off