If a girl wears one of these she's a whore right?

If a girl wears one of these she's a whore right?

Other urls found in this thread:

aboveaverage.com/i-got-this-8-99-choker-from-forever-21-and-now-i-cant-stop-doing-anal/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Only usually. But it is guaranteed that she's fucked in the head.

ugh why is everyone here such a repetitive goddamn insecure idiot

have some sage you mong

She's not a whore as much as she's probably easy to have sex with and tries to be artistic and different
Personally I love girls like that

black belt in the fine art of succ

Thot: a whore who is also a tryhard

Who knows now. These are becoming much more common that even "normal" girls are now wearing them because they probably just view them as a trend.

that is not what thot means baka glo up bitch

I see lots of below average girls wearing these so I think they may be trying to signal to guys who wouldn't talk to them otherwise

It means they are submissive

It doesn't mean shit. It just means they like it. It's a trend

like putting a collar to your dog, now you put a collar to your bitch

Yes it is.

>go back to Uni after summer
>autistic girl in my glass has a choker
WHEN WILL THIS MEME END

thot = that hoe over there you god damn DOLT

It means they probably do some other cringey shit too.

It's the black belt for sucking dick, so kinda.

Yes I have had sex in the first 45 minutes of meeting several girls who have worn chokers. All of them damaged daddy issue girls too. Love them

sluttiness is a very underrated quality in a women

>Yes I have had sex

What if a boy has one...?

faaaaaaaag

says who, nerd? swim? lmao

not necessarily but she might let you do dirty stuff in bed

Literally a whore.

so if the choker is a black belt for succ
whats thigh jewelry?

//////thread

Strippercore

Oh for fucks sake, an Islamic star is not a pentagram.

How DJ Khalid gets a second date.

No. They used to be really popular like 15 years ago and they are now becoming popular again. They are not just for girls with daddy issues anymore

Which is true. And from the looks of it the trend is coming back again because transexuals and traps started using them and then "gamer girls" started using them and now the mainstream is jumping on it again.

All girls are whores, but whores are not a bad thing.

what the shit is up with her fuckign jaw jesus fucking christ what

It's so easy to spot women in these threads.

L M A O
M A O
A O
O

I saw a bunch of 10 year olds wear these.

ha i rused you my dude for the first was actually me, a man!

I'd say no... Tough question, though

Women don't go on the internet idiot.

Holy shit my asian who likes calling me Daddy wore a black choker over last time I saw her, kind of the thickness of top-left with a more simple pendant (or whatever it's called).

It all makes sense now.

It was originally a signal a girl put out that she liked to get fucked rough, however it's gotten so trendy recently that's not always the case. It's just become a thing that punky art students wear to show that they're part of that scene.

Kinda like how leather & studs used to be a signal that you were gay, but now it's just a thing metal heads wear

ha I was in that thread. damn I got sad

yuck

Nice dubs duderino

>my Asian

That'd be fun to stop random girls on campus and ask them about

people get pretty offended when you ask to get a listen off their earbuds, knowing full well they dont have anything on half the time they just do it so that awkward guys avoid them.

OLE LEGOHEAD LOOKIN' ASS.

Yes but it also turns me on immensely

>my asian
Is this bait?

i don't know why but chokers on girls turns me on like nothing before. I don't know why desu

That or they're tumblr girls it's pretty 50/50 even with the dog filter. Does it even matter though?

no :^)

if you a girl you a thot no exceptions

More like Gumpcore.

>tfw no choker wearing hipster gf

>ugh

>"be there or be square"

Kinda but since it's a trend to dress "like a whore" you can't know for sure anymore.

my lady just got this one and we boned like animals, stay frustrated dorklords

Not true, by the way

from experience, that is the blackbelt of sucking dick.

this one

Fuck this choker thread I want to intervene here you are actually retarded it means that hoe over there did you think it was just a random sound that people started saying?

Lol wtf

i think people are more offended that you are asking them to give you their headphones

an emo girl at my school i used to date wears them everyday. and shes also seriously fucked in the head or something, either sluts wears them or stupid girls that dont know much about trends wear them

It's the accepted origin of the word, fukctard.

totally

both wrong

grow a fucking brain before you start babbling, dipshits

Can confirm that thot means "that hoe over there" but is just used to refer to any ho

>black skin in every picture

Literally every girl I know wears these but I'm still in high school lol

also bullshit that even 1/2 of those girls are dicksucking pros. thats a fucking meme

according to chicago you fuck

>If a girl wears one of these she's a whore right?
no she's 15 and has a tumblr

What if she is over 20?

she should grow up then, she must be childish.

She's both mature and very immature at the same time.

what is she, your girlfriend? as for me, I wouldn't like my over 20 year old gf to wear those, like I said, it looks childish (13 year olds wear it where I live) I don't know about you

Just some girl I have interest in. Probably not the best girl to develop interest for, but I find her interesting.

Clint is a whore, it all checks out.

What about ribbon chokers? I think this was a trend back in the 60s/70s, mostly in Europe. I've seen some recently on models and I think that can look classy if you have a nice neck/ shoulders.

Also like cameo chokers, if done right. I don't like the obnoxious lolita/ Gothic ones, but there are ways people can style them to be decent.

I would have to agree with the plastic choker thing though. I have one and have only worn it a handful of times, in my area it's mostly trashy girls that wear them.

agreed. the classic 'tattoo' choker looks pretty slutty and cheap, but desu if done right anything can look good.

Staye cucked, cuck.

Sounds like my ex. If her name starts with M, run.

Bitch burns clothes.

DYS

lol stealing this

aboveaverage.com/i-got-this-8-99-choker-from-forever-21-and-now-i-cant-stop-doing-anal/

Here's how girls work in 2016:

>Hoes set the standard for fashion and modes of speech

>Non-hoes copy them to feel and look cool

And interacting with girls is basically a game of "Hoe or Copycat" that is high risk and high reward

heck ya got me

yes

you are one of those awkward guys

>ritsu will never roast you on your face shape and pull a smug
Ritsu smug is best smug btw

>shes also seriously fucked
what makes u think that

Veeky Forums nerds like to toss the term daddy issues and mentally ill around too much if a girl does something they slightly don't like

How do girls fit these over their head? Does it attach at the back or something?

Lads what's the consensus on double lobe piercings? Whorecore or just a trend?

I know anything other than the ear lobe is insta-degenerate