Summer fa

What do fa wear in summer season?

Summer is over in the countries that matter.

do not reply to aussie threads

Well what do fa wore during the last summer you gay faggot?

Veeky Forums is too insecure to get outside and show up their pallid out of shape bods during summer

So don't expect many replies on this bread.

Kek, /thread

I didn't have any designed fits for summer, did have a couple of combinations that I preferred over others, I sweat easily when it's actually hot otuside so I just wore the thinnest most breathing basic tees with a bunch of shorts in colors, khakis, short jeans, white vans, sandals, leather sandals etc

Honestly the your best asset in summer is a good body, everything else is really just a distraction - assuming it gets hot where you are and you can't wear longer sleeves/pants.

This

I have two pairs of dickies shorts. One grey and one navy. I wear them with vintage band shirts.
I wear sk8-his on my feet with supreme socks

This. Browsing Veeky Forums on and off, for years, I have never seen a successful summer thread.

Shorts are for boys and dads

>making fun of the exact same board you're browsing at that moment
serious question, why do people do this?

no one gives a shit what ozzies wear lol
just wear flip flops, a tank top and some surfing shorts like the rest of you muddled shit skin dumb asses haha

mfw I'm both Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums so summer is my favourite season

This. So much this. I visited once and people looked almost homeless. Most "whites" there were also like half Maltese or Greek or something. Half-greaseball. Never going back to that shit hole again.

Shorts over or under the knees?

I'm just being honest dude

Over ffs, and if tou have nice calves the better

Are hairy legs unaesthetic?

Depends on the look you're going for and what the shorts look like

>no one gives a shit what ozzies wear lol

As has been mentioned already: you guys just had a summer. You should be able to describe to the southern hemisphere what you just wore.
You won't though because you probably never went outside and looked un/fa/ when you did.