So, in 2016 we had the "Young Leo" the "Effay Bowlcut" and the most cancerous one "Samurai Bun"

So, in 2016 we had the "Young Leo" the "Effay Bowlcut" and the most cancerous one "Samurai Bun".

What will be the 2017 hyped hairstyles?

rn seems to be either buzz cut or skinhead imo

implying i'm gonna cough up my 100% accurate forecast for a bunch of Veeky Forums teens who'll ruin it

fuck that my head and face looks awful when shaved. Only tried it once, looked disgusting for months.

You don't know shit.

FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS
FOUR MORE YEARS

Except those were all Veeky Forums trends for 2015... And 2014... And 2013... And so on.

Theres nothing new on Veeky Forums
Ever
Just the same circlejerk over and over again

I look good with a buzz, skinheadcore is good.

2017 is the year people actually pay mind to their face and body and choose a hairstyle that actually looks good on them.

Who am I kidding HITLER YOUTH 1933-2017

im calling it.
2017 is the year of the slicked back mullet

>2013
"Fuck all these undercut fags, buzz is gonna be the next trend, no doubt about it"
>2014
"bro the shaved head is gonna be the GO TOO style for this year just watch"
>2015
"heh heh I know last year buzz wasn't in, but THIS year is gonna be it for SURE"
>2016
"Whats with all these young leo faggots, buzz is where its at, Beebs got it so it's for sure the go too this year.
>2017
"please, why won't the cool people get buzzes so I can look cool and not just like a 12 year old that shaved their head because they don't like to take care of it"

PEOPLE WHO CAN PULL OFF THE BUZZ WILL LOOK GOOD BUT NOT EVERYBODY CAN DO IT. SAFE HAIRSTYLES WILL ALWAYS RAIN OVER SOMETHING THAT REQUIRES YOU TO BE ATTRACTIVE AND HAVE THE RIGHT AESTHETIC

>following trends
>not doing what looks good on you

Mullets are actually popping off with all the hipsters around Melbourne at the moment

the problem with people saying the undercut is a dead style is that the undercut looks good on literally anyone, it creates strong masculine lines on the face, works with any hair texture and volume, and requires minimal upkeep. it will always be the best looking haircut for normies or just anyone who isn't 10/10 model-tier

that being said, I'm getting a bowlcut and none of you can fucking stop me

>tfw can't pull off the bowl cut until I lose weight

same desu, I'm already down to 115 but I want to be like 105 or maybe even 100lbs so I have sunken cheeks and slender thighs and my bowlcut will look appropriately boyish

I would have to give up all the pleasures in life though :/

>tfw no hungry skelly bf

Japanese bedhead? Like the third guy but thicker. You know the japanese "I dont give a fuck" hair

Long hair slicked back

2017 is gonna be the year of the mohawk.

Not like a really well-styled mohawk or some fancy liberty spikes.

The trashier and more overgrown the better. Faded dyes and overgrown roots will rule the day. It won't even vaguely resemble a mohawk, but all you effay kids will know that I called it here.

I've actually got my money on this, but more inspired by like 00's indie (which is going to make a comeback in the next 5 years, mark my words)

Nothing specific but I think any medium or longer hairstyles will become popular as a reaction to HY/high and tight being so popular and people getting tired of cutting their hair almost weekly

Inspo pics?

Been rocking a buzz for a long time, grown out now to like a half inch, down to get some texture down, maybe try a mohawk, but unsure as to widths and tapers and shit.

Finland baby

The man-bob obviously

i hope this one, it looks so good imo

does anyone know what its called though? i wanna know what to ask my barber for

God i hope not. So fucking tired of long hair

damn young leo was a prime specimen

I do this, but only because it actually fits my particular facial shape well.

Just show your barber the picture.

I look good in buzz but only in my natural state of face, when I smile its fucking disgusing

/thread

The perfect mushroom

My hairs already like the middle dude when I'm out of the shower, what product for this?

My goal

having long hair is so high maintenance

Young Leo never took off though? Sure we had threads but I only saw like a couple of people here with a similar cut. Haven't met anyone having this haircut irl either

sea salt spray and comb with fingers
or for something less"fancy" just some mousse, try something that doesn't make you hair heavier or greasy or you'll end up looking like snape

JoJo core

The undercut is good imo, most of these fags are salty about their face looking bad with buzzcuts so they shit on people with undercuts

Good I'm going to the army, wouldn't buzz otherwise :*)

I know I might sound edgy, but we should have a trend where people get haircuts that suit their face.