IPhone General

what's the most Veeky Forums iPhone case?
Just got a black se and am debating getting a black leather apple case or a cheaper one off amazon.
or is it more Veeky Forums to be a no-case madman?
opinions on which iPhone model & color are most Veeky Forums also welcome as well as misc accessory talk

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/product/B00NMGT6JU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AW2IKGDJN87RY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no case is p Veeky Forums

my upgrade is due sept 19th

i want the 7 plus for the dual lens but the i dont like the size

i like the size of the SE but the camera sucks

not sure what to do

i have the 6 right now....

iPhones are too basic to be effay

If iphones aren't effay then no phone is effay. Samsungs are disgusting and plebby

Bamboo and wood cases are the nicest.

no case is the only option

Will be upgrading from a 5 next month. The question is: black or rose gold?

1. get a chink phone
2. put a custom rom on it
3. rice
4. ...
5. profit

Matte black, of course. The gold and grey iPhones 7 look disgusting with that camera bump.

>i like the size of the SE but the camera sucks
it's the 6s camera, pretty dece imo

i have this case:
amazon.com/gp/product/B00NMGT6JU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AW2IKGDJN87RY

i like it.
i want some more cutesy cases though, but i dont want to spend alot of money.
>no case is p Veeky Forums
thats living life on the edge user.

I wanted the SE, but like you said the front facing cam sucks, and I want to take selfies and look pretty. I just got a 6S
I'd go for a 7 user.

>what's the most Veeky Forums iPhone case?
which makes it look like the Motorola StarTAC or the Ericsson T28

>amazon.com/gp/product/B00NMGT6JU/ref=ox_sc_act_title_4?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=AW2IKGDJN87RY
leave.

waaaaah wahhhh wahh cry baby

keep the 6 t bh

Why would you get a phone with no headphone jack?

Sure, you might be telling yourself "its fine ill just use Bluetooth headphones." But good luck playing your shit in any car that's older than 2010 and at any party where there isn't a Bluetooth enabled sound system.

In a few years it'll be no problem cause non-Bluetooth enabled sound systems will be like VCRs are today. But it came way too early and will be way too inconvenient for me.

I'm moving to a Galaxy S7 or a Note 4.

Fuck the new iPhone.

You get a pair of lightning EarPods in the pack retard
Learn how to fucking Google its 2016
Put the phone down for a sec you fat lazy adhd moron let it charge

The iPhone charges pretty quick you won't die without a few minutes of music

carved.com

I have the apple silicon case and I like it a lot. I went caseless for years but I'm pretty happy now with how minimal the one I have now is

Oh boy so I can get the same quality of iPod earbuds without the wires!? Thank you Apple I Can't wait to pay $100 for replacement ear buds.

If you don't want them why would you pay for a replacement? Are you stupid or something?
Also the phone comes with an adapter for normal headphones

>being basic as humanly possible
>being Veeky Forums
Pick one

Pro tip:
If you are over the age of 17 and care about others' choices in electronics, you are pathetic

>being poor and browsing Veeky Forums

>camera sucks
the camera has been very decent since iphone 5. it's sufficient for just about anything. if you want to get real with photography, then you probably want to use something else than a fucking phone.

>the camera has been very decent since iphone 5
iphone se front facing camera sucks ass
>if you want to get real with photography, then you probably want to use something else than a fucking phone.
no, i used the dual lens camera in the store it's fucking amazing, why not have that in your pocket all the time instead of carrying around a dslr