Tfw black and attempting fashion

>tfw black and attempting fashion

Black guy here. can't even lie, I get pretty jealous when I see some of the shit asian people can pull off. Don't really get that feeling when were talking white fashion though

>tfw white and can't stop race baiting on a fashion board

being white is all the fashion we need

You can pull off more experimental outfits than I can

this.

asians are goat desu

don't care for whites much wouldn't want to be one either would rather be asian or hispanic

Fuck it must suck being black

best feeling in life

damn, I'm not black but I totally understand your struggles. I too smoke weed sometimes and I like rap music. Maybe try to less black?

lol I'm white by 905 of people's standards and i think i can wear literally anything/

This

Why cant I stop drinking malt liquor and smoking weed? Why do I keep buying more nike shoes?

Ok im a trained professional in this kind of thing. You need to stop smoking Newport's, only buy IPAs, and start taking Prozac. You'll be white in no time.

I'm telling you this as a black person: kill yourself my G

did you get that line from when kanye is ranting on stage about how lenny kravitz didn't get let in to do cool design because he is a nigger?

Did you actually just put yourself down nigga what the fuck is wrong with you you little cuck. Letting Veeky Forums culture fuck with your self esteem alone makes you pathetic, i won't see you at the cookout nigga.

White here

Asians are defo the most effay race. Everything else is about equal.

I don't know what you're talking about. Black people have always been big into fashion. I mean you guys invented the loincloth and and... and these necklaces out of chicken bones.

whites can't dress for shit

>inb4 most models are white

yes that is true but that does not equate to majority of whites having fashion sense or taste which many of you don't

but it's still admirable, whites may not care for clothes and materialistic things but they have their priorities straight

wtf dont be stupid and look at asap nasts instagram

Kek

he looks like a subhuman

idont know if thats a good look or not

WE

>anything about race is race baiting

I'll see you on reddit friend

>Don't really get that feeling when were talking white fashion though
All fashion trickles down from whites, familga.

That's because most whites have a job and a family to feed.

i think niggers would look good in techwear
more menacing than the average, weak white skinny fat fuccboi like laserface or birthday

>tfw nigger
>tfw all i can talk about is how i'm a nigger, even when it's completely irrelevant to the topic at hand

ooga booga

Black people have quite a unique style that suits them and it looks pretty good on them.

>so he post the black variety of nu male

What have accomplished today with your precious life dear user?

Oh race baiting on Veeky Forums? Again?
LOL oh silly user

This is a fashion board.

This is a black fashion thread.

cumskin get out

>western minds
Kek

According to some of Veeky Forums asians are most fashionable and blacks are second. The stuff that I see some asians on here wear isn't really for me. I've developed my own style which works with my body, personality and my skin tone

i think blacks are the 2nd most Veeky Forums right before asians(east, mind you)
white people awkward and no culture af

thats just black people posting about themselves

nobody in their right mind would think black people could ever be truly Veeky Forums. they can be trendy and cool looking though. but i dont think ive ever seen a black person look good in a fit that you wouldnt see on front page of an asos look book

everytime i leave my house i see a at least 2-3 asian and white people pulling off something really off centre. blacks, never

no culture like fuck u saying, we got all the culture and everybody wants to be us

Most black dudes only care about true religions, ferragamo belts, polo, and foamposites. Niggas are really out here lookin like carbon copies of each other

this is where blacks shine. looking cool and palatable. when they go out of that zone they look stupid as fuck because black people seem simple. maybe its perception but with blacks what you see is what you get. whites and asians are alot deeper than that

The whole world adopted white culture, that's why you subhumans think these 98% you stole from us are """universal""".

all cultures are guilty of copying each other en masse
ok
white culture specifically referring to american aids culture of taking european and eastern concepts and americanizing them into bite size hyperbolic culture nuggets

the reason why asians and blacks are conceived to be so Veeky Forums is because generally theyre confident in themselves even if they're wearing hot trash (jordans)
american culture is a plague

race war when? i wanna experience owning nigger slaves like my ancestors

You have no idea what you're talking about and you're either a 15 year old niglet or a 15 year old gook so please stop posting here.

blacks dont produce much inspo

source: inspo generals

lol african americans are the weirdest group of people on this planet...

you're on a fashion website where 90% of the inspo is of white people. where 90% of the population is of white descent. posting about clothing lines that are 1488% guaranteed to be designed by a white person and you still have the nerve to claim yous are the one. i mean just look at the catalog there isnt a single nigga in sight. if black people are fashionable. where? where the pics. i don't know what torture those american white people did you to have such a sincere inferiority complex. but its not normal and its actually irritating to read. stop flooding the board with your identity garbage you fucking niggers. nobody gives a fuck you're black. im so glad the niggas in australia arent like african americans. african americans gotta be the worst group of people in any 1st world country. i swear

At least your not a spic or south american op, none of those fuckers can be Veeky Forums

fucking AMEN. People have to stop being afraid to speak up against blacks. Everyone's afraid of the racist card, so they stay quiet.

hey you fucking cracker, you enslaved, murdered, tortured and raped my ancestors for over 2 centuries and when it finally ended we got no reperations of any kind.
fuck all white people, were gonna end your inbred race by fucking all your women until your the minority

we'd do it again

we'll do it again at this rate, just keep it up :)

no i didn't you fucking nigger

Fuck off with the race shit. White designers predominantly make for white people. We live in the west so ofc most things will cater to whites - don't expect to go to Asia and seeing some whitey looking effay in their shit. It's geolocation and if there were more black designers there would be more clothes for black people. Chill the fuck out. Blacks are gonna be at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to producing a supply for them.

you put them over the fire

Blame the (((media))). Take Jazz for example - a black invention that only exists because of white music and white instruments, yet media praises the blacks for inventing it. Now imagine white people taking bongos and other ugga bugga instruments and creating a new genre - white guilt media wouldn't bother talking about its white creators, they'd tell you it's only great because of the black roots.

stupid, ugly google

people are completely delusional about jazz. tyler the creator and mac demarco made it cool again so you got alot of delusional dick riders

theres actually people on /mu/ who think that jazz invented new chords. its fucking crazy how brainwashed people can become if a celebrity tells them something is cool. everybody is a jazz musician now because they used a 7th chord in their song. its embarassing