Fashion is only for slim people

>Fashion is only for slim people

Oh, really user? Then take a look at THIS. I bet you're feeling pretty silly now, huh?

wow really makes you think

wow I never knew

I knew my feet busting out of my shoes like hot butter was always fashionable but now you confirmed it op! Thanks and god bless!

High waisted jeans
High waisted jeans
Keep that gut mashed into your beans
Force all the backfat down onto your ass
Squint in the mirror and you might think you pass
The tighter the jeans the slimmer the figure
Keep buying new pants as the figure gets bigger

She can definitely get it.

damn how can they even walk without snapping their ankles off

nah

that imbecilic face, jesus christ

What's the matter, golden gringo too cute for you?

does she even have feet in there?

ewww disgusting

She is pretty damn hot, desu. Would fuck for sure.

pants on the right are hilarious

>dem warts
whatever I'd still fuck him

one too many nipples

When ever I see fat women in heels I'm always amazed that they don't instantly collapse on themselves. Similarly tights that manage to pull masses of fat into a shapely ass. Do fashion schools have courses in the mechanics that go into making these things?

high waisted jeans look amazing on girls who aren't fat.

being fat its an illness.

>bra
>pants that give her elephant legs

Fat fucks just need to wear burquas or stay home where no one has to see them.

I got a fat fetish and I like objectifying women.

This is just great. I love how we live in the future and that future is FAT.

I had a good giggle

i feel bad for that shoe

>yfw this guy has more tits than your gf

>when people say fashion is only for slim people

If fashion can be pulled off by fat people then why the fuck don't I look good in clothes?

Explain that, stupid facebook meme.

wow really makes u thicc

Really causes my neural cells to depolarize by opening gated channels in the membrane and passively diffusing potassium ions out of the cytoplasm down its concentration gradient leading to a sequence of action potentials to stimulate in accord with long term potentiation pathways developed through the release of seratonin at key moments of sensory input.

whats the origin of this meme mister

the brain

the biology nightmare returns ..

>implying she walks

nerd

They look like balloon animals

why do they always have to post a bunch of emojis every time they post something?

it's to surround themselves with fake positivity
no criticism, not too much thinking
just positivity
It's also why ugly girls always get a lot of likes under their ugly photos

Because how else will you know that "it's lit f@m"?

really makes you think doesn't it

Shit should've seen it coming fat people are very aesthetic

This looks like a shopped fatty, am I the only one who gets that feeling? Like her face doesn't seem to be fat but for some reason it's on a fat head

the funny part is that all those females have narrow waists (relatively) which is the only thing that makes the outfits passable

so, yeah, fashion really is only for slim people

yep, it's the whole hourglass thing.

marilyn monroe may have had 35' hips, but still had a 22' waist.

I guess I have been wrong all these years

Show them back the pic of that obese woman's knee that exploded under her weight

>the filename

>show them this

Bloody hell. Fat bitch is so hungry for attention she wants to solicit it virally.

Oh my god reading this thread makes me feel so much better about breaking up with my ex.

She was never slim by any means when we first started dating but over the course of the next year she fully let herself go. Was so insecure about her weight but literally did nothing to change it; only complain about how shit never fit her. In the beginning I didn't mind but when it came to the point where she wouldn't get fully undressed to have sex, would want it dark in the bedroom, and some positions weren't even possible, then it started to really get to me. Her fatlogic was something else as well.

It's funny how when I was stuck in with her then I tried tricking and convincing myself that it wasn't that bad and my expectations were unrealistic; but now almost every girl I see looks so much better than her. Thinking about her body now makes me sick the shit she must have put through it.

It's so true that fashion is only good if you're a normal weight. Fuck fat bitches Veeky Forums.

>I got a fat fetish

You either hate yourself and have zero standards or you're a fatty yourself.

No decent person willingly goes for fatties.

What the fuck made you date her omg

I ask myself that every day now. I think it was just the fact that i'd never had female attention like that before. Was 17 when we started dating and I felt kinda pressured into doing it. She had a pretty face and big boobs (only because she was a fat fuck) and it made the younger me excited. She was pretty manipulative the whole time and really bad for me. I moved away to uni at the start of this year and I've improved myself in so many ways so that i'm no longer like my younger self. Thinking about it now makes me cringe how much of a cuck I was.

Broke up with her 2 months ago. Been feeling so much better ever since.

>Be man
>Trying to get button-down
>Medium shirts are too tight in the shoulders/chest
>Large shirts have a built-in potbelly and man-tits
What is the solution to this

Tailoring.

Have sex

Mighty phat rhymes you got there senpai

Good for you. 2 months of freedom is much better than the time you spent with that roastie.

Not for long, they're bound to fall off eventually...

Where can I find more of the girl 2nd from the left?

This. Weight needs to be lost in OP's pic, but not as much as most people think. It's all about proportions.

thanks babe

you already have your thinspo containment thread. please remain there. thanks!

Marilyn was a size XS tho.

Link?

>carpet pants

tfw same chest genetics
kill me

who is that?

C'mon that's not fair, she has an actual illness that causes her obesity. She's not that lazy

Veeky Forumst Veeky Forumsshionistas

H I G H T E S T
I
G
H
T
E
S
T

no way is that real

youd be surprised.

someone at my workplace is that fat. there's a mcdonalds across the street from work. whenever i think i want mcdonalds, i look at her, and all craving goes away.

This

jesus christ is that john travolta in hairspray?

How? Literally, how do you let this happen to yourself? I've been mentally ill and even though I'm not as thin as I want to be, there's no way I'd end up like this. I just don't understand...

Insta boner
Who is this?

if you google image search you would specifically know that this is the chemical compound known as Tetrasulfur tetranitride

Tetrasulfur tetranitride is an inorganic compound with the formula S4N4. This gold-poppy coloured solid is the most important binary sulfur nitride, which are compounds that contain only the elements sulfur and nitrogen.

s4n4

I've recently lost 17kg and now shopping feels great, I feel as if all the clothes were made just for me

we should replace the stars on the american flag with this photo

How???

Wtf is that thing second from the right?

The simpsons - kidz news episode

2nd pic from right

She would look better without clothes. Fat women cannot dress well QED.