Could you ever date a girl who was more Veeky Forums than you?

Could you ever date a girl who was more Veeky Forums than you?

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/31500229/#31500229
vid.me/hN3a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

those are the only ones i like

I was gonna post the .WEBM here but the file size was too large so you're just gonna have to take my word for it when I say she exists.

who is this wiener cleaner?

HOLY FUCK WHO IS THAT CUTE ASS BOY? SOMEONE SERIOUSLY TELL ME, FUCKING HNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGG

I MUST KNOW WHO THAT BOY IS. FUCK I WANT TO POUND HIS TITE BOIPUSSI HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

NOT EVEN GAY BUT FUCK

Someone doesn't get any...

I would love to

>tfw get swarmed by basic bitches but not the Veeky Forums ones cuz they're just as anxious as you

ironic conisdering that you're some sad dude posing as a young girl

fuck off imposter

kill yourself

Is there any way to trace this tripcode to an adress so we can at least threaten this dude?

Get a life

wtf how many imposters are there?

I'm the real one.

timestamp and end this once and for all

desuarchive.org/r9k/thread/31500229/#31500229

this bitch is gross, please stop posting her on here.

Adidas logo is gross.

The only acceptable adidas logo is the old trefoil.

timestamps can be photoshopped
the only thing that can end this is a video, not that I care if some dumb bitch is that tripfag or the other one

What if both trips are actually her? What if this is just some way for her to use her npd to her advantage by getting more attention?

She wouldn't do that.

I did make a video. I don't have it on my phone but if you look on waruso you can find it when searching "Ciara"

vid.me/hN3a

Never mind. Here it is.

The only reason I care so much, besides my own safety, is because the poster is also saying mean things about my boyfriend and saying I'm too good for him and shit, and I don't want this to ruin a relationship with someone I care about

he's too good for you eliza, you're a parasite that needs to be destroyed

(also if you were actually the real eliza then you would have known that he already broke up with you)

He didn't break up with me. That was a ruse.

Lmao she wants attention so bad

next time you see these threads, do not post. for crying out loud im sick of seeing her ugly face and pathetic cries for attention

bump