Low Calorie Food & Drinks List:
>pastebin.com/raw/93cLG9jj

Model Diet Manual:
>imgur.com/a/kdIyE

Groups!
>MyFitnessPal: "Veeky Forums friends"
community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/112013-fa-friends
>Lose It!: "Veeky Forums friends"
loseit.com/#Community:GroupProfile!id=b74af47e37c14232ba6405f03df6f670^/fa/ friends

>5'8
>130lbs

doing light weight training in hopes of toning out and i also play a lot of sports, my moobs won't go away, any tips? i have a pretty clean diet aside from going out to eat with friends 2-3 times a week, but i'm considering just saying fuck it and going down to 120lbs just to see what happens

Eating less than 1500 calories a day for a week and haven't loss 1 single gram

what am I doing wrong ?

5'6" / 70kg

Become trap.

Your body (and itty bitty titties) are cute af.

What do you do all day. Do you exercise?

This.

Could be calculating your calories wrong? Could genuinely have a metabolic disorder? Could just be retaining water weight that will drop all at once so long as you keep your fluids up?

Bodies are weird.

might be the angle of that photo but it really could be a minor case of gyno, no?

I go for a walk everyday for an hour.
But thats about it can't find the strength to pick some weights

Im pretty sure everything is correct

reeeee i had kimchi today and i'm gonna retain so much water

my rib outlines are not as qt today

Mornin' thinspo!
What did you have for breakfast?
Are you having a comfy day so far?

Don't worry so much, user. Also you've been blessed with triple-double digits, that's definitely a good sign.

it actually is gyno, hospital said 10k for surgery and insurance doesn't cover it, i considered paying up, but i wanted to go skelly mode anyways so i'll use them as inspiration to lose weight, but i thought maybe someone might have advice

Unfortunately weight training targeting the chest is the only non-surgical way. Even then it's not guaranteed to have a positive effect. No reason not to give it at try though.

Maybe put on some muscle, you look like a complete slob.

>in the last 24 hours
>omelette and home fries
>french toast, eggs and sausage and toast
>breakfast burrito with eggs bacon and potatoes

yeah i fucked up. I ordered food, and there was a minimum, so the plan was for me to spread that out over three or 4 days, eating only those items.

How should i recover/punish myself?
she looks fine enough to me
if its gyno, then losing weight wont make the brest tissue go away.
you'd need to really work there and develop them into really strong pecs.

or just be a trap
doesn't look terrible user.
pic of yesterdays?

Ah, thanks for the heads up! That would likely be an issue. Shit families are shit. Here lurking if you ever need to vent.

That was me, thank you! I'm sorry about your onesie :( When will you be able to get it back? It really suits you.

Sup /thinspo/.

This is the only 'before and after' type photo I have but this is the progress I have made so far, all thanks to you. It's been a little under four months or so, and last time I checked I've gone from 66kgs to 57kgs. I probably weigh even less now, but I haven't checked since my scale is broken (a little ironic but regardless).

I'm 5'3'' btw.

I'm not yet where I want to be, since my current goal is 50kgs and once I reach that I will be aiming for lower, but this progress has improved my life so much. I feel so much better about myself. I now have no pants that fit me. All my friends look at me with envy and I've even got a girl begging me to tell her how I did it (the moment I told her I had to cut out all fast food she said she couldn't do it. weak bitch).

Unfortunately I've gotten to a point now where I'm just skinny fat. I can grab a lot of the remaining fat in my hands and i feel my skin is a lot more pliant. I try to work out every day. I'm thinking maybe I should start IF?

I'd love some support guys. I feel very proud but starting to get a little disheartened I'm not going to get any further. Thank you all for getting me here.

I hate being a skinny twinky bitch boi desu

6'1" 135

I bought a dress for an event online, and it arrived. The good news is I fit a size small for the first time in my life, but it still doesn't look as good as I want. If I ate around 300 kcal a day (going up to 800 2 days a week) for 3 weeks, would that have an effect on my skin/hair? I want to be skinnier for the event, but not a hag.

Want to trade bodies?

5'10'' 215

Why?

6'1. Friend memed me into bulking this summer, which i highly regret. On a 700cal diet now ans going strong

Remember boys and girls, you have to be thin to look Veeky Forumsshionable

you look fucking good.

10/10 body, keep on doing whatever your
friend suggested because that's quite literally
the ideal male physique

thats...disgusting user...
your armpit looks really weird

Thank you, this is a before-bulk picture. So you don't agree before looks better?

Good evening from Australia!

I had a biscuit and tea for breakfast, and fruit for lunch. We need to go grocery shopping soon because all I had was an apple, a mandarin, half an old punnet of blueberries, and two carrots. Lunch looked very much like it was sponsored by the colour orange.

Having a thai green curry stir fry for dinner which puts me at about 800cals for the day, might end up having another biscuit for dessert, we shall see!

Ahahaha, thank you! I used to "fit" into the onezie, thankfully it's very baggy now!

I visit them every month or so, but it's getting warmer in Aus now, so it's not long before it goes into storage anyway ;_;

eww def better now
or thats a terrible angle

Nice job! They're much better baggy anyway :)

That's fair. Do you guys have quite consistent summers? Over here it'd probably still be wearable for at least half of the season.

After pic looks better. imo you lost too much muscle and not enough fat, but nice work!

What would people say would be a decent weight for 158cm tall? Currently 59kg (male)

Also thanks for the inspiration thinspo, I'm on the road to being flat-bellied :3

>158cm
>male
w e w l a d
maybe 42 kg and consider transitioning

helo fwamile daly remindar to stey hidhratted luv u soooo muhch tanks bye

hey froggy thanx

Congratulations on your progress. Yeah, try IF and see how you like it. I've found it to make that extra push to get to a lower weight a lot easier than trying to have a huge eating window.

wish i got your abdomen:c its so cute

Yeah for us summer is half of the year pretty much. Makes me miss living in Japan, at least they have REAL seasons.

>tfw I've lost 20 kgs this year

Help thinspo, i haven't taken a shit in like 4 days, i'm getting enough fiber and all that, whats wrong?

if you sit at the computer all day try talking a walk

i have the same issue and i usually shit everyday ;_; maybe i need more coffee

Cool, you lived in Japan? Did you like it there?

Are you staying hidratted? Do you eat enough calorie-wise?

Pakipoo is that you?

Eat some lettuce

aw i love that doggie hamburger costume.

Congrats on your weight loss.

Drink more water, exercise like said, that really helps move things along, have some coffee, drink lots of water, and if you are really worried go eat a greasy meal.

>ywn be as pretty as shiloh pitt

damn i hope she stays a tomboy/butch after growing up cause she's super cute

>mfw the pitts divorcing made national news last night

Pretty comfy so far. Finally had 8 hours of sleep!

I had a plantain cooked with fresh cinnamon and an egg.

You can tell she will be gorgeous either way she has the strong jaw, doey eyes and pouty lips

will be? she's in her prime now.

>and if you are really worried go eat a greasy meal.
how's that going to help?

lmao yeah you need surgery

still more interesting than more "scandals" surrounding the election or the other shit that's on the news all the time

what is that, a scar?

It'll go right through

Ryan?? daddyy~!!

>no hips whatsoever

>Brad Piitt and Angelina Jolie divorce is more interesting than the very likely to be leader of America, Hillary Clinton, being a crook

Can I just dump my hips to you? Male, don't want it fml

>being this retarded

Yeah it is, I don't need to hear about that everyday, once was enough

Also, I meant all "news" surrounding the election, not just Hillary news, the only interesting thing was when Gary Johnson didn't know what Aleppo was.

Who is this?! She is perfect

ilu frof

yo sup niggas how u b doin today I'm 5'7" and 57 kg and I though I like my weight I want to get a bigger frame, is there anyway to do that but maintaining my weight? any routine or diet is appreciated

Check with Veeky Forums, they'll help you more. For a bigger presence I'd say you need to workout your back and chest. Bigger backs give you a V shape.

your nails look really red

thank you c:
yep, self inflicted so dont worry
think its just the lighting user, nothings wrong with me if thats what youre implying

She suffers from a very serious eating disorder and resulting malnutrition

Hey guys, I'm tired of being a fat fuck. I'm a 5'10 216lb amerifat. Any advice on where to start, useful tips you learned to stick with this stuff? Can someone whose 5'10 even be effay in the first place?

read the faq

waht the fuck

That's where I started and now I'm 148-lbs. you can do it!

i ate 3 slices of homemade pizza and puked 1 one of them out will this 600-800 calories fuck me up bad get me obese again? I HAD BEEN STARVING SO WELL FOR LONG IM SO SCARED I WONT EAT MORE TODAY

>can't find the strength to pick up some weights
you're not going to make it

>will this 600-800 calories fuck me up bad get me obese again?
100%

What is a good weight for someone who is 6'5?

>tfw still at 20% bodyfat at 6'2" 167lbs
I'm gonna be a god damn auschwitz kike at 10%, hopefully ottermode doesn't take too long from skelly mode..

i finally pooped :')

anyone else experience heart palpitations? I dunno if I'm just restricting too much or what. 5'4" 120 lbs, eating 1200 cals per day

am I still fat? lost 15lbs in about 2 months.

wouldn't classify you as fat by any stretch of imagination
good job

Youu look good. Show tat.

she just has wide hips

>t. jealous hamplanet

>t. jealous tgirl with no hips

How do i achieve this physique /thin/?
I've done everything but my legs are still fat as fuck

Those are some cute legs

run cross country desu

I know right?

wouldn't that make you legs more muscular though?

I dunno, but all the boys on my brother's high school xcountry team have those legs

Jesus christ, i'd stalking the shit out of them
If they're legal of course

you ever touch yourself thinking about them?