Fall is just around the corner, which means it's time to fleece it up in some wind resistant family friendly shit

fall is just around the corner, which means it's time to fleece it up in some wind resistant family friendly shit.

"ironic" fleece pullovers come in many beautiful shades of ugly, and you honeys get to discuss which one's the best/worst..

Other urls found in this thread:

grailed.com/listings/968936
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it comes in black too for the subtle fucks

I'm gonna wear lambswool jumpers this year but fleece is aight too

Black fleeces don't look good. Do not get one. Get a dark navy or green if you want, NOT black

This is mine

I've got this one, its ight looking but i pretty much only wear it for maximum comfy

I hate fleece. Reminds me of those Old Navy commercials that used to come on during my Nickelodeon childhood binges.

wut

i have a navy. got it for $30, really enjoy it for the price. easy to match and super comfy. it wont distinguish you from other people, but its a good piece to have for winter

what kind of outfit would you wear this with? can anyone post some inspo?

cords or snow pants, hiking boots

nobody post the shia fits and ruin this guy's life

fleece is a poor mans fabric you know that right? it pills, ages like shit, loses its shape, attracts hair and lint like a motherfucker.

My patagonia one still looks new 4 months later

>you know I'm putting you down and also implying I'm rich at the same time in case you were doubting the fact that I totally have self esteem

that's what I read
also patty's are pretty long lasting if you've ever even own one.

elaborate?

Copped this color during Patagonia's big sale a while back. Super comfy

thoughts?

WE WUZ

just get a regular color. these things last for-fucking-ever. I'm already sick of that pattern and it's been 15 seconds.

Things fucking great, got it and love it!

I have this one. Pretty comfy, but no pockets. Not a big deal since my pants have them, but would like the option. Oh well.

Bit much are'nt they

that's the point faggot

not him but from experience bits of dust and lint show up really well on dark fleeces

Twin Peaks core

fucking sick

Picked mine up for 40% off.
Just wait for a sale if you dont care too much about a particular colourway.

I want one of these but I don't feel like spending 100 USD on it when I can likely find one for 10x cheaper at a thrift store.

behold

Mind posting a fit with it included?

so ugly

w2c similar pants?

would one of these work with pale blue jeans, white high tops? like some sort of normcore fit?

and where do I buy these? I haven't ever seen a patagonia store in person.

iirc Urban outfitters has them
but depending on the shoes (especially if they're converse) I feel like a thrifted fleece would work better.

Anyone interested in this Patagonia Men's Baggies Jacket in this discontinued all red colorway, no color-blocking. The jacket is in almost like new condition. Wore it maybe 4-5 times.

grailed.com/listings/968936

$i'll make special price for you senpai

I was thinking white high tops more like old Nikes or something, but thanks man. I'll probably thrift the shoes anyway so I might as well look out for a fleece