What do you smoke Veeky Forums?

What do you smoke Veeky Forums?

smoking isn't Veeky Forums, enjoy destroying your lungs.

smoking is degenerated. tobaco share holders should be lined up and shot. desu

marijuana

i smoke american spirit, but the rolling tabacco one. actual out of the box smokeable zigis are fuckin disgusting no matter the brand.

Just malboro reds, just a classic really.

Monte Cristo

These

>newfags think self-destructive behavior = not effay

Winstons when im with my father in law, otherwise marlboro 27s or camel blues. Smoking isnt cool though.

>Winston's and camel blues
my man

so weird seeing this artwork on cigarettes. in australia every packet has the same colours

Just started smoking the yellow american spirit and I think Im gonna stick with it, I normaly buy a pack of Camels for the weekend since I dont want to roll on concerts, partys, etc but it normaly only lasts one night.

>AMERICAN spirit
>uses African font

uwotm8

> I wanna build a nice wardrobe then cover with the smell of shit smoke. That will drive the chicks crazy.

Top kek

wow nice one might as well fucking kill yourself then, that'd be pretty fucking effay, right my dude? im sure you'd impress everyone here if you just fucking blew your brains out

How hard were your fingers hitting the keyboard when you typed this?

Effay != Positive.
Stop being mad about it

kek

10/10

If you're not smoking parliament full flavor menthol you're wasting your time

>if you're not smoking weed you're wasting your time

Kek

I'm a degenerate junkie who had to go to rehab for heroin so weed is out of the question for now, just way too many pharmaceuticals, energy drinks, and tobacco

the good herB

Turkish golds but I quit smoking. Quitting was way easier than I expected y'all a bunch of pussies

menthol cigs are for bitches