GUCCI SPRING/ SUMMER 2017 LIVESTREAM

Starting now. GET IN HERE

gucci.com

Phantasmagoria: a sequence of real or fictional images like those seen in a dream. Coming today: the women’s Gucci Spring Summer 2017 fashion show by Alessandro Michele in Milan at 2:30PM CET.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=z9lHqFpO7CQ
nowfashion.com/gucci-ready-to-wear-spring-summer-2017-milan-19884
vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2017-ready-to-wear/gucci
youtube.com/watch?v=KpKUmZcUKRA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Glittering with over 250,000 mirrored sequins that move and reflect, a view of the women’s Gucci Spring Summer 2017 space, featuring a curved runway marked by the House Web stripe and stars.

Incredible set, I am assuming this is the work of Chameleon Visual who have been doing alot of their show sets / window displays.

Show invite looks absolutely phenomenal. Judging from some of the motifs seen and the little blurb given, I want to say we're in for a dazzling display of the occult and magic. I can only hope for that, it's probably one of my biggest inspirations.

Sounds exciting!

Huge, huge fan of Alessandro Michele's work at Gucci so far. So much that I don't think I can even put it into words, his vision aligns so much with alot of my influences, the surrealism, the character, the music, everything... He's honestly the most interesting designer for me right now, the only one I really look forward to every season.

Bumping with campaign photos from previous seasons, starting with the most recent Cruise 2017 campaign just released yesterday.

It's 5:48 AM here right now but I got up so I could catch this. Gucci is just that fucking good. BIG CUM

I think at this point I've gone through all the collections literally about 10 times and I browse the webshop every single day and look at the exact same stuff

So I'm probably just excited for more, even though this is the 3rd Gucci collection in the last 3 months and each show has a ton of looks that deconstruct into a ton of elaborate pieces, I can never get enough

Also the menswear is excellent but there has yet to be something that I'm 100% sold on that I can actually afford, I'm definitely going to be buying some jewelry and maybe saving up for a pair of Jordaan loafers (without the fur, I think I'd get tired of them too quickly) but I hope this collection has that EXTRA kick in the mens looks, as alot of the women's do.

Looks like everyone is getting seated and we're starting soon. CAN'T WAIT!!!

get paint.net ready!

A girl I know actually happened to witness this campaign photoshoot while she was in Tokyo back around February, apparently they were just street casting bystanders to walk in the background, etc.

Absolutely love the dynamic of surrealism that a full Gucci look adds when placed in the streets. It doesn't look like a costume either, that's the best thing about it. Michele's dream is a perfect balance of fantasy and reality.

Forgot pic

AND WE ARE STARTING

STARTING

were you that guy that made a giant post about your inspo?

Yo. Gucci is straight up killing it lately. I'm really happy that they're slowly moving away from the nouveau riche aesthetic that they've held for so long. Too bad I can't fucking afford to buy any pieces and feed myself. O well, food is overrated anyways.

BRING BACK THE JET SET

Beautiful show.

Now I need to wear the painted snake belt I DIY'd. Oh and cop a new wardrobe to go with it.

Do you have a picture?

agreed
this was fantastic

youtube.com/watch?v=z9lHqFpO7CQ

I think so yeah

Never too radical of a departure from what he does, I'm left wanting a bit more wildness but he perfectly weaves his seasonal influences in while keeping everything seasonless, so I can appreciate that. I'm more than satisfied, how can you not be? There's so much volume, there has to be something in there for everyone.

Too many amazing Women's looks to mention but the pale blue suit trimmed with studs / pearls? Was spectacular.

Not alot of Men's looks but I am completely in love with the cut of that waistcoat, what a refreshing look.

Images are (coming) up on Nowfashion!!!

nowfashion.com/gucci-ready-to-wear-spring-summer-2017-milan-19884

I NEED one of those fan thingys right fucking now
w2c??

To add : I think Michele is a designer's designer, these things just come to him, it's profoundly natural like the old masters, they just have a fashion "gene". Because how many fucking ideas can be in his head? It's absolutely mind boggling. It's just like an endless stream of creativity. You can really see alot of contemporary designers struggle to keep things new and fresh but for Alessandro it feels so divinely authentic and natural.

For those of you who missed it, the video is up on the Gucci facebook page, can't post link because of spam filter.

There will be an edited HQ version up on their Youtube in a while as well

it's on the gucci homepage already my friend

Off to bed to catch an hour of sleep before I wake up to go to work, will come back to the thread after photos, reviews. etc. are up on Vogue / BoF

Seems like it's already coming up, this is interesting, a live update / commentary which is new. I love it because the references are explained with the exact photo, sometimes reading runway reviews that go on and on about the range of the pieces without actually seeing them seems pointless.

vogue.com/fashion-shows/spring-2017-ready-to-wear/gucci

This was the look. My GOD, what a fucking look

No, sorry, its actually not totally done yet. Possibly some pics later today if the thread is still up.

Basically just looks like pic related on a smooth leather belt and without the scale detailing atm.

blown away by this dress

Can I find the names of the models anywhere?
One of the girls look exactly like one of my friend's sister

Tfw i know the redhead irl and see her posted here every week

so hard to do yellow right, but this was spot on

Some stuff was beautiful, but the only look that I really really liked was number 62

youtube.com/watch?v=KpKUmZcUKRA