Which Uniqlo products are worth buying...

Which Uniqlo products are worth buying?They don't have any stores in my irrelevant yuro country but they do ship here so I'm thinking of sampling some items

How is their sizing for a scandi tallfag?

Other urls found in this thread:

uniqlo.com/ph/CPaGoods/itemcode=182752
twitter.com/AnonBabble

T shirts, underwear, sweatshirts, oxfords (these used to be better), jeans are OK if you're on a budget. Socks are also OK, they have a lot of colors.

Sweaters are shit.

This shit right here

>uniqlo.com/ph/CPaGoods/itemcode=182752

Polo shirts and t shirts are good from my experience

Chinos, shirts, t-shirts, outerwear.

Sweaters/knitwear and socks not so much in my experience.

What would be a better alternative for sweaters in the same price range?

what's wrong with their sweaters? just copped some merino ones

I got airism tees and underwear, socks and linen shirts, all of which I can vouch for.
Got hoodie from them which isn't bad but I honestly think anyone who is thinking of getting one to just use bit more and get something better.
My brother has one of the Lemaire x Uniqlo coats and he is really happy with it.
been thinking of copping some more airism tees, blocktech fleece, scarf and flannel shirt.

Oh and I'm scandi tallfag as well
Sizing is kinda all over the place, depends on what you get but their sizecharts are accurate.

I get most of my sweaters from Weekday.

The sweaters I have from them kinda lost form after washing compared to the other ones I have which get the same treatment.

And their merino stuff is pretty thin and flimsy.

selvage jeans are top notch, made from Kalahari denim from japan. the chinos are great as well. i have 3 pairs of ultra stretch chinos.
any airism/dry products are worth.
bloc tech parka is a little pricey but its still good too.
the bomber jackets are in right now and are pretty dope.

source: I work at uniqlo (+2 years)
Ask a uniqlo employee anything

Their basics are pretty damn great. I used to have some decent-ish beater pants/jeans from UNIQLO, they outlived a lot of my more expensive stuff from the US. Airism stuff is also rad as fuck.

forgot to mention. sizing is tru to size. im 5"11 125 lbs and i fit a small perfectly. reason why i love uniqlo shirts is because their shirt length is perfect. not too short not too long. for basics i super recommend supima tee's you wont regret it. ever.
out supina tees are made from the rarest cotton that other stores will sell for like 40 bucks
fun fact. j crew has the same selvage denim as us but sell theirs for like 150 bucks. same with GAP.

what's your staff discount

30% off
we can stack that with on sale/markdown items but not with promotional items
staffs are not allowed to buy final sale items.

how are the sweaters? Im a 5'6 manlet and were looking for some relaxed fit but still thick ones

Why don't they just make it so employee discounts doesnt work with final sale items instead of not letting employees buy them?

Who makes cool/cheap polos I can wear to work(developer so I have to wear a polo of some sort)? Any companies besides uniqlo?

Ok, all in all everyone says uniqlo is a nice, cheap, quaƱity clothing brand. Will give it a try.

DRY Flat front pants are pretty decent desu
Light, decent fit, look good. Only downside is the meshy pocket which your nails will invariably catch on from time to time

the sweaters do fit pretty well. for me at least. i usualy wear it under my dress shirts for formal/casual occasions

how we do final sale items is through by hand. basically if a full price item for example. a $15.90 packaged item in store has been taken out and there is a stain now. we have to final sale or damage it out. we do that by stamping a red final sale on the tags along with putting the markdown sticker according to the full price. so if the item was 15 bucks we now put it on final sale for $3.90. thats it. so when you purchase the item. the computer will still read out as 15.90 because you can only override it at the register . it sounds complicated but yea.

so the reason why employees cannot purchase final sale items is because any of us can take advantage of it and put a final sale stamp on it and a red price sticker.

so make it simple. final sale items are not in the system. only sale items and promotional items are scanned in.
final sale (not in systems)= damaged items (stains/alteration mistake), items someone returned thats not in store, fitting room sample.

How are the Heattech products?
Was considering stocking up on socks and leggings for the winter

i'm Japanisu and I don't really recommend Uniquro. Better buy it at Zara.

heattech really works. the more heat your body generates the more the fabric retains it. it uses your moisture to keep that heat in.

How many picocents does uniqlo pay you per shill posting, Ranjid?

They keep you warm but they're not breathable at all