God tier hair products

Just what makes Claymemetion so supposedly good?

>clays
I can already picture the fuckboi quiffs n shit

this shit here is GOAT

I need some recommendations on a product suitable for thick medium length hair
Gotta be pretty strong hold and preferably with some shine

try claymation

nah it's shit

>HANZ
>DE
>FUKO

HANDS
THE FUCKO

I want a product that can hold my hair back as if an invisible ghost hand swept their finger through my hair and held it back, or as if there was a perpetual, divine wind blowing it back.

I don't like shine or the "gel" look. But hey, whatever works. High hold is important because shit hates my hair.

holds like a mf without being gross and shiney

I've tried Baxters of cali and Amemerican Crew Fiber and this shit blows them out of the water tqbh

>not OP either

I really like Kevin Murphy styling products overall, haven't tried their shampoos yet. Rough Rider should be good for you

Good luck finding it unless you're Strayan or New Zealish

Recommend me some good wax

Gatsby moving rubber is bretty gud famalam

nothing else needed to be posted after this
quicksand good too

>Rough Rider
Smells nice, but costs a lot more than Claymation.

you have wavy hair? I've never used any of the stuff from the Surf line but I swear by the Tonic

what is the patrician alternative to this lads?

Anyone know any paraben free alternatives to this?

that is also $20 or less?

just curious whats wrong with parabens when it comes to like soap and conditioner and hair products and shit

I absolutely love this shit

when will men realize that using products of any kind instantly makes them a numale? especially using hair products LMFAO...i mean seriously guys, leave this shit to the women and grow a pair

Can someone recommend a product to tame a jewfro? I want something that accentuates my curly hair without it being greasy, sticky or shiny.

What did you just say about me, user?

Anyone know of any products that would be good with a buzz cut?
I'm just talking about something that would keep the small amount of hair i do have healthy/thick/darker/good looking

I wouldn't call jewish tears a "hair product"

>2016
>subjecting yourself to be the human torch

Hey user, Want to sit on the pateo of the bar? They reserved us a space next to the tiki torches.

Pomade-wax.

Usually any Medium hold pomade will do it. If hold is not good then use more then it recommends.

After that look into the Wax, but the ones made by Pomade companies, none of the shit these guys are recommending you.

how much do u use with this? i have it but it doesnt really hold

Quicksand makes your hair dry as fuck.

Hanz De Fuko is only popular because they pay off youtubers to shill their shitty products.

what's your alternative then?

I'm looking for a low shine wax. Currently using american crew, but I want something more natural/higher quality. Any recs?

My nigga, reuzel makes the best shit. I cry everytime I go into a friend's bathroom and I see crew pomade after I switched to the pig.

I use old spice Spiffy pomade and I love it!

To be fair, I just love everything old spice.

This can't be a real picture.

why god

what's some shit to make my wavy ass conan o brian hair be straight?

you look like what I imagine the hobbits look like in 2016 on middle earth

Hugo Boss Gas Chamber

>

uppercut deluxe

fuck you leatherman

if your hair isn't too long (pretty short in fact) give hair powder a try

if you don't add too much, it's invisible and holds well. Schwarzkopf (however the fuck you spell it) makes a nice one that's cheaper than a lot of alternatives, and as far as I can tell it's the exact same as what you would get from redken or l'oreal, etc.

Can someone rec me some hair product with someone who has thick, wavy hair

Am kiwi
Can confirm this shit is god-tier
Plus it's made locally

He looks like Jimmy Neutron and Jimmy Neutron's Dad

Can someone recommend a hair product for semi-curly/wavy hair? i want good hold, and something that makes my hair textured. I've tried all kinds of wax, but it makes my hair look thin. Any help would be appreciated.

AND it smells wicked nice

Looking for a new pomade to try. I've been slicking my hair back with Murrays. The stuff is alright, but I want something shinier with a stronger hold, preferably oil based but not mandatory. Any suggestions?

>numale
What in the fuck are you talking about?

whatever product you want for shine and volume and then add hairspray for hold

wow your beard looks great!

do you use old spice body wash to moisturize it?

The Kingdom Hearts necklace is the icing on the cake.

Relaxer. But I'd just work with what you got.

I've never really tried hair products, but I'm weighing up between this, moose and headgear

And what are the differences between clay, wax, gel etc??

Is there anything that I can do to keep the just showered/slightly wet hair look? My hair frizzes like crazy otherwise so I just tie it back. Pic related me shortly after a shower

i have trouble understanding the thought process for this beard

GG

Does this actually hold for anything or will my hair be blown around in wind, it's p long on top, pushed back gets to about halfway down the back of my head

Also Claymation is good, but I wish they'd do somethin about the smell

sea salt spray