What jacket are you wearing for fall? How you guys feel about casual blazers?

What jacket are you wearing for fall? How you guys feel about casual blazers?

I don't like them when they're used like they would be traditionally, in a #menswear way I mean. If you can do something interesting with it it could look good. In my environment it wouldn't be fitting at all though despite the implied casualness, it's way too formal to wear something like it in my school

poorfag

I don't see how?

I bought that exact blazer a month ago.

how do you like it? care to share a fit?

Fabric (also have the black one) and fit are good. The lack of vents makes makes it nicely informal.

Don't have any fits pics and I won't be able to take any today.

How are the armholes, low or high?

Guess low but not terrible so, doesn't bunch up too much on me.

shit ton of thrifted jackets, windbreakers
current fav is this early 90s detacheable shoulders and elbows pullover with an embroidered logo of gaz metro lel

also see most of you are poor teenagers on tight budget. so falling for some overhyped brand celebre du jour is not just pathetic, it's cringy. i wish you kids would see it already. you're in school or college, there's no reason to go in debt over shmata that none really cares about. wear a variety of cheap shit that looks cool, instead of the same old insanely overpriced shit you went into debt for.

shitty pic/lighting of what I wore last week. I wear this blazer a lot casually

you shouldn't be tripping t.b.h.

oh god you're the "my hips are too wide" dude

oй вeй

Any of you know where to get a cheapish peacoat/trenchcoat?

bought this jacket on grailed a few months back. great for my >steps on a skateboard once slacker fits

Thrift stores.

from the front

Found pic related in a thrift shop last spring I just wear it with jeans and any shoe that isn't dressy never felt over dressed plus it's comfy

Noice

I agree with this almost no one cares if your jacket was $500 in fact most people would think its weird if they found out you spend that much on a single item unless you're a trustfund baby

How much should you invest in a blazer? I'm going to be doing a teaching placement soon, - I've always wanted one but Ive no clue what to get. Should I go cheap - if so, what kinda stuff should I avoid ? Should I go brand name ? That's expensive and possibly pretentious.

I'm very new to Veeky Forums and I only have a few good clothes. A few dress shirts and some chelseas are the best I have atm. Kira is my husbando and I want to be like him one day.

fit matters more than anything else. make sure the shoulders fit first and foremost and secondly the sleeves. if it flares out a bit/is too fat you can get it taken in at the tailor easily. shoulders and arms are harder to adjust.

I'd personally invest in a higher quality one.

Nice, which brand?

Looks too big for you senpai

oh, and I'll be wearing this. just waiting for it to get a bit colder

Corduroy is warm as fuck but I wish I could get more of an actual jacket than a suit jacket. I wear it literally just like pic related

w 2 fucking c

Tits, I forgot the picture

search after "A.P.C.
Bomber Jacket with detachable Shearling Collar"

I bought it used off of grailed for a reasonable price so I'm very satisfied, it's top notch condition and quality too. I think its from fw15 but i dont trust my memory too much. Only sign of use is the very slight wrinkling and that the threads holding the buttons holding the collar are loose and damaged, it had been owned by another guy before the guy I bought it from apparently, but it didn't fit the guy I bought it from apparently so he didn't even wear it he said

i'm looking into this jacket for fall/winter but i don't know if i can pull off this color of brown. any thoughts?

golden bear unionmade