Korean Plastic Surgery

Is plastic surgery effay? I'm saving money to fix my ape nose, jaws and lips in Korea. I've heard the quality there is way better than in the states and it's cheaper.

She looked way betttr before

THIS

Ok, what about this one? Probs more accurate for me.

>waaaah I hate this one thing about me that no one else notices waaaah

Unless you're disfigured, there's no real reason for plastic surgery. No one's gonna like you any more or less and you'll be kicking yourself for spending thousands on something you'd otherwise forget about in a few years.

some people need these surgeries done for medical reasons

She looked better before. The after photo reminds me of The Joker.

>Is getting plastic surgery fashionable?

OP isn't one of them.

It's similar to tattoos, clothes, and makeup. These are all methods to gain control of your outward appearance. Because God is dead there is no truth to what is the the ideal appearance so individuals are compelled to create their own idealized self to live up to. This drives our desire to assert our individuality and the permanent manipulation of our forms could be seen as exultation in the death of God.

Is it my fault I want to better myself? This is Veeky Forums, everyone here is vain. Don't act so high and mighty yourself.

I wouldn't say she looked better before, but she sure as hell doesn't look better after
She kinda just doesn't look better at all

wtf? I hate wonjin now!

She made herself look more like an asian woman, she even straightened her hair. She had very black features in the before picture and she replaced them with asian features but they don't suit her head shape which still resembles a black woman's.

You probably aren't attracted to black people.

she looked more interesting before
>before pic looks like someone just beat her grandmother to death with her dog
>after is a normal smiling pic
every time

before
>seductive gaze
>defined jawline and cheekbones

after
>the facial equivalent to "mild" salsa
>overbite

Great job, Wonjin

This is terrible she was pretty before and now she's a goddamn frog

Do not make yourself look like a Korean woman if you don't already look asian. It will look lie someone stapled someone else's face on top of your own.

Youre in fucking Veeky Forums user

Looking hideous is a legitimate disability. Check your aesthetic privilege.

But the left one looks better.

Fuck man, all I want is to look effay and attractive. My nose and jaw is holding me back so much. I feel like even if I lose weight my face will be too fucking round.

You can get surgery to make your face look more angular and have your cheeks, chin, nose and jaw look more defined.

Post your face.

I am no expert but it looks to me like plastic sugery only works if you change ONLY ONE feature. If you change too much you enter uncanny valley territory. So if you are attractive with only one off feature you may be able to get good results. But if your whole face is ugly then I think plastic surgery won't help. It's better to look unattractive but human than some creepy doll.

I don't want to look Korean though, I just thought it would be a safer option then ending up as a pencil nosed wildcat from US surgery

i agree

Even though I'm not fat (77kg at 1.80m) I have double chin when I look down, and a sagging chin when I look straight.

I'd fix that if I ever got anything done.

Better before, again

this makes me so sad... she looked okay before all the surgery/possible skin bleaching