Can someone help me find an Veeky Forums bike helmet?

Can someone help me find an Veeky Forums bike helmet?

Other urls found in this thread:

giro.com/us_en/products/men/helmets/urban.html
yakkay.com/Webshop/
specialized.com/us/en/helmets/sworks-prevail/117060
msccustoms.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=Qus2wiRUVBw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

helmets are for faggots

I'd rather get a concussion then wear a helmet

There is none. Bicycle helmets are not only stupid, they don't prevent much injury.

Cyclist here. If you live in a city, wear a helmet. No matter what, they look like shit, but they can potentially save your life. Risking your life for the sake of Veeky Forums is retarded.

wat

>fearing death

not even remotely Veeky Forums tbqh fampai

Anything from this line for a city helmet.
giro.com/us_en/products/men/helmets/urban.html

I have a Giro helmet. It is light, but feels study, and it has a nice design too.

yakkay.com/Webshop/

ymmv

specialized.com/us/en/helmets/sworks-prevail/117060

Thank me later.
msccustoms.com/

specialized is my fav company, but god damn these helmets

kek

the covers are lireally fedora tier

Don't mind me just posting superior helmets over here

Literal children.
Wear a god damn helmet. I don't want my taxes to pay for your medical bills as you learn to tie your shoes again.

I think i have this one

You simply can't fall on your head unless you're retarded

i live in the Netherlands, we have literally more bikes than people and,

NO ONE wears a helmet, only people who race sometimes wear helmets

Because biking is very common in the Netherlands people in cars are more aware of bikers and it is generally safer to bike than in countries like the US where drivers are less aware and you are more likely to get hit.

People don't realise how fast a helmet goes bad. Especially most bike helmets. Furthermore, they only actually protect you from a single impact - Drop your helmet from waist height and you need to buy a new one. Also, bike helmets are designed to crack on impact - If you're bouncing off the ground twice when falling, then you're gonna fuck up your head on the second bounce even with a helmet.

If you want a good brain-bucket, then cash out and get a high-end POC or Predator helmet. They aren't Veeky Forums, but they'll protect you for sure.

Giro x POTUSA

This is not true. You would be surprised how small of a bump or rock or twig can buck you over the handlebars

Biking infrastructure and, more importantly, biking culture is dramatically different here in the USA, I assure you

why does this make me uncomfortable

Bill "Thunder Thighs" Clinton

wow, that's the longest quill stem extender I've ever seen. check out that front QR position.

Hillary confirmed for not making it.

>marxist
>calling anyone childish
You wanted universal healthcare. CanĀ“t both have the cake and eat it.

Who said I am a Marxist or that I want universal healthcare?

Then extend your arms forward

I'm against universal healthcare but fucking kill yourself

You rarely fall forwards when cycling. Usually you fall to the side when someone clips your wheel or doesnt hold their line.

If you can do that in the often panic-fueled seconds before your skull hits the cement, then go right ahead. Im just being the voice of safety simply because so many others (who I frankly assume are dumb teenagers desu) say helmets are stupid.

You sound like someone who rarely uses a bike (or doesn't at all)

It's practically impossible for my bike to tip over forwards, and if it happens you'll extend your arms as a reflex.

The bike doesn't tip, you do.
And I do go biking often, and with a helmet! :D

I don't tip over since I don't ram my bike into random objects

Accidents happen, that's the entire point of what I'm saying

Wtf do you think this is user? Happy wheels? Falling in your head while biking is almost impossible unless you have fucking polio or got hit by a car or something.

>implying people don't get hit by cars in major cities all the time
I don't understand why the mere suggestion of wearing a helmet upsets people. It's mind boggling to me.

>this
Helmets won't protect you getting hit by a lorry but will help protect you against traumatic brain injuries. Those are no joke. Friends dad fell of his bike and hit his head badly. Changed his personality in a big way, wasn't able to do his job properly anymore.

Your brain is precious, protect it.

Yeah. I really think people don't understand how quickly it can happen, or how surprisingly possible it is.

And it's one thing to choose to not wear one, that's your decision. It's another to actively campaign against wearing one.

I like the more durable helms the skaters rarely use. pic related

shut up
youtube.com/watch?v=Qus2wiRUVBw

i've crashed a couple times and in none of those was my reflex to put my arms out
My reflexes in general are pretty good but you shouldn't assume you'll have the presence of mind to stick an arm out when the time comes, unless you've done it before or something