Something new on the table

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FHixChYgGRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Photogenic physique, cringy played out New Balance brand

Mutually photographing butt buddies. Good to see some people have friends.

>something new on the table
>anything in this thread
>new

I like the New Era bags; wish they were better marketed in America

I'd take her into my lesbian love (rape) dungeon

not about cp, stan smith, sambas, gazelle, dadcap, rick owens, dickies pants, palladium, doc martens, so for me it's new on fa.

Just as confused as .
Can't see anything new in this thread
It's just basic things sometimes with a logo on it and sometimes without.

New balance, Nike, Converse, Palace is not new at all.
You can't go more mainstream than that, even on Veeky Forums.

The way they mix their clothes is pretty interesting

what is this white people the thread?

>grey or white tee
>black pants
>generic white or black sneakers
Wow, yeh, this is MODERN. Never seen this here before. Nice thread.

That kind of reaction is the reason why Veeky Forums is dying.

nice

this thread bored me

I like this thread to be honest

I don't get it.
Is this thread some sort of new meme or something?
None of these pics are effay. Literally not one of them

Sometimes it's good to not understand.
Juste embrace it.

It's like art.

Will fancydress-core dominate 2017?

it could be cool actually.

why do new balances look so bad in real life?

She's cute but shit fit on those pants and garage tier sneakers. Get her some lulumons to show off her ass and some nice trainers. I bet she is great doggy. Nothing like loving a beautiful woman. Upmost respect for them too, pure admiration for their beauty

>those pants and garage tier sneakers
at least she is not wearing the same adidas, vans, nike meme sneakers like every girl around.

I like this thread

THANK YOU

This thread is 90% ugly Canadian youngsters wearing poorly-picked clothes from the thrift shop.
I don't know if they're your friends OP, but they have no taste in fashion whatsoever. Awful "feminist" haircuts for girls too
Get a grip, tabernac'

i feel like kurt cobain years are back

>Canadian
French people.

>but they have no taste in fashion
Show me your taste in fashion. stan smith, cp, air force one, palladium, shia boots, dadcap ect ect.

all of these pictures feel like they're from a vice article

why are late 20-year olds so uneffay?
it's like they're desperately trying to be young by wearing the most unoriginal shitty indie clothes, while being interested in the shittiest entry-level vice music.

also this

also i fucking hate americans
i really dont understand how young people are supposed to survive in a shithole like that

>black pants, gray t-shirt and black chucks
damn... very Veeky Forums...

that's because they live in shit holes like California and New York. the most unoriginal states in the US. everywhere else is really cool. Texas, Colorado, and Alaska (maybe Washington but that's a stretch) are the best states. you should really visit.

w2c the t-shirt that the guy on the left is wearing?

hanes

y ive only been to new york, but ive heard some really nice things about texas, i would really love to visit except i fucking hate hot weather :p

I want to sniff her feet :(

>Show me your taste in fashion. stan smith, cp, air force one, palladium, shia boots, dadcap ect ect.
The "you have to be a master chef to know something tastes like shit" argument

all these people are french.

>a master chef
I don't ask you to be a master chef but at least to show me what is better. Just to debate with some arguments.

>dadcap
uhhhh both of the dudes in OP's pic have dadcaps on, and more pics have dadcaps. Also, it's not like New Balance and converse is something new. nobody wears air force ones anymore, and i agree with you on stan smith. don't know what the rest is

its not that these people are american
they're just 20-somethings with no taste, so they have to copy shitty american indie bands and shitty american magazines just to try and feel cultural.
My city is filled with them aswell. Tonight im gonna get fucked up and go listen to techno, and im gonna have to look at shitty vice-reading fuckheads bopping their heads to the music and foreign exchange students asking me where to buy drugs

this is how basically everyone i know in seattle dresses. its how people dress when they like outlandish shit want to stick out and do loads of drugs. nothing new, but not terrible.

/r9k/ i'm guessing?

they're called baseball caps jesus fucking christ

it's not really hot at all. that's some stereotype. people still think we go to school on horseback, well I'm sure some do in smaller cities. but autumn and winter are the good times to visit.

just imagine this view from your backyard. Texas is beautiful

alright, it's just that he said dadcaps so i said the same, sorry

everywhere has sky and clouds bro

This thread is shit. Nothing new, interesting or fashionable. Wtf is this, and why is it here?

>hating on these kids
>not realizing the absolute bore than is Veeky Forums in comparison

to judge fairly, we must first judge ourselves fairly.

damn ive always had a cloud fetish
youtube.com/watch?v=FHixChYgGRI

one of the most underrated aspects of nature imo

Fucking faggots.
>new
>everything is either trendy sportswear or edgy shit from last year.
Theres a reason why sportswear was the craze in nyfw- its the recent trend, not new. The rest looks like your "omg shes/hes average looking wearing cool clothes!" Newfag content.
Pic related could b something new.

What the hell are you talking about I'm in Texas and the heat is one of the worst things to experience out here.
>Tfw leather seat car and sweaty back

Everyone forgets that your basic bitch sense of fashion was considered new in the 50s.
If you want something new, don't go into herds and mass post uninspired and unoriginal bullshit like , , and , where the only "new" thing in it is types of fabric, or , ,, where a creepy oneitis fetish is being pandered to.

Everyone in the thread except for the ones quoted are really bad

THIS.

I wanted to post something new on that board.

It's not suppose to be the future of fashion or anything like that.
I am just a bit bored with Veeky Forums, it's always the same thread all the time, shiacore, doc martens 1460 or 1461, should i buy all star or not, are palladium ok or not, what is the best jeans, beard or not, cp or not cp, w2c dadcap ect ect ...
I thought it could be cool to post something different, that's all.

Too bad it's not different you fucking cuck. Looks like the fits in WAYWT. Kys

Ok now THIS is different

I dig it

what part?