Uniqlo

You can now only wear Uniqlo and Uniqlo-related/collab clothes except for one specific item of your choice.

What do you buy, and why?

SAGE

a loaded handgun to shoot myself in the head

im 5'11 125lbs
ultra stretch chinos - theyre comphy af and you wont rip your crotch squatting. they fit amazing.

supima cotton tees- basic. the fit is perfect for tall people. not too short not too long. they dont shrink either. theyve been pre washed

low cut socks - theyre thick and pretty tight, lined with rubber on the heel so they wont slip off, perfect for wearing sneakers as low as classic vans. without showing the socks.

Airism briefs- your balls are literally gonna breath fresh air. no ass sweat.

bomber jacket- the construction quality is amazing. very affordable.

italian leather belts - smells like gucci

one specific item i wouldnt wear from uniqlo. - shoes, i love my asics.

ps. i work at uniqlo
(as a uniqlo emplyee anything)

>italian leather belts - smells like gucci
No they don't you retard. the quality isn't even comparable. H&m has "Italian made" belts too and they get all warped after a few uses.

>can have anything
>chooses asics

>he fit is perfect for tall people.

what in the fuck are you actually talking about. uniqlo clothing fits for fucking manlets their shit feels like a fucking crop top on me and I'm only 6'.

they fucked up the entire sizing last year or so and now it's all baggy midget TRASH

YOU'RE AN OBVIOUS FUCKING SHILL GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW REEEEEEEE

all uniqlo x lemaire

Im 5'11 and have no issues with size m, s or xs clothing from them. You have bad proportions.

+J all day.
The first 2 collections. After that it went to crap.

Lemaire was a huge disappointment. My lambswool sweater pilled badly after its very first wearing.

Thats cause ur an anorexic lanklet u faggot

What do you wear, a small? I'm 5'10 and mediums from Uniqlo fit me perfectly

Seriously this.
I mean, UNIQLO shoes are basically Vans-ripoffs, but replacing them for Asics is even worse.

well I actually wear almost pretty much FULL UNIQLO except for my underwear and shoes and belts and stuff anyway.

my proportions are fantastic. uniqlo shit is baggy down below the chest because they changed the sizing to fit fat fucks like you.

>not UNIQLO underwear

Why? For me most of my shirts and underwear are UNIQLO.

The supima cotton cut is pretty weird on me. XS is okay because I can stretch out the chest. S looks strangely too big and I have a "dent" in between my pecs made by the shirt.

I wish they would redo the exact pieces. Some of it was so good.

shoes

I'm 6'2 and i wear a small lol what the fuck are you on

I'm and I happen to weigh the same as at 125 lb. Since when is being underweight a 'fat fuck'?

>5'11 125lb
Please eat something

hello fatty

If you are 5'11 and weigh less than 150lb AT LEAST, you look like an effeminate skeleton.

man the harpoons boys! we got a big one here!

6'0, wearing a large supima cotton tee right now. Basically perfect length.

When was the last time you picked up a weight Nancy?

Wow, you must be fat, lol.

I can't understand you user, your fat face and overwhelming weight makes all your words unintellektuelle.
The heavy breathing between every word doesn't help either!

If you caught flu, would you die?

If I sneezed would you come and eat the goo that comes out my nose you fat fucker?

Depends on how much protein is in the goo.

Are you often carried off by a slight breeze?

i swear gel lyte iiis not them shitty old people walking shoes

Are you often struggling to fit through doorways?

Shoes, of course. I'm okay with being normcore for the rest of my life, but I won't feel comfy without my NB.

I have no problem fitting through doorways user. 5'11 175lbs ~15% bodyfat is fairly average. Even my bmi (lmao) is considered normal. Unless you're trying to look like a twink I guess.

Nice insecurity t b h senpai

>can have anything
>chooses gel lyte iii
nope, didn't get any better

>5'11 175lbs ~15% bodyfat

lmao I look skinny by gym standards. I cringe at highschool photos when I weighed 130lbs and had stick arms. You need help

>MOM IM BULKING IM NOT FAT I SWEAR

>mom I *blurp* swear I'm not throwing up again, I'm just *bleh* dehydrated today.
>N-no I don't need to see the dentist again

Do you sometimes think your mom bringing you food ten to fifteen times a day is a ploy to keep you trapped in the basement since you can't get out without help anymore?

15% isn't fat, it's not lean either

But if you don't have abs then you aren't any leaner than him. And I mean non flexed or downlighting abs. At 15% you can flex and see abs.l or just stand under downlighting.

you can't even see your own feet without a mirror you whale

No, but if that's her plan then it's going pretty poorly for her.

Do you think your mom pretends it's Halloween year-round to deal with the fact that her son has become a full-blown spooky skeleton?

I don't think you know what %bf is. The guy you're talking to almost definitely looks better than you shirtless at that bf/weight/height.

If you don't have abs then you aren't skinny, you're skinnyfat.

Do you think your mom pretends it's Halloween year-round because you refuse to eat anything other than candy and she has to go from house to house and beg for more to satisfy your never ending appetite?

LMAO U GUYS XDD

They are comfy as fuck.
Also Asics makes the best running shoes so. definitely picking NB, Asics or Adidas for shoes.

>perfect for tall people
wrong
>they dont shrink either
also wrong

s crops for me and im fkn 5'8 kms

Yea the length is good on the large but my chest is like a 39 and my waist is 30 so it looks retardedly baggy everywhere else. plus the length shrinks after you wash it a couple times. uniqlo is a shit.

thank you. finally someone who isn't retarded in this thread.

>I'm 6'2 and i wear a small

>YOU'RE AN OBVIOUS FUCKING SHILL GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE RIGHT FUCKING NOW REEEEEEEE

>>ps. i work at uniqlo

yah, no fucking shit

airism shirts are nice but the underwear don't fit me all that well, and I get a better deal with my cheap Hanes underwear anyway.

It would be extremely painful