Im thinkin about going from brown to blonde hair (female), i have dark thick brows and hazel eyes, white skin

im thinkin about going from brown to blonde hair (female), i have dark thick brows and hazel eyes, white skin.

everyone i have asked has said don't do it, but here i am, doing it. tell me im stupid.

pic related i want this color and length plus an inch or too.

also continuing, any others here that have done this? I know about purple shampoo and how maintaining it costs a lot more n such, any other tips?

Hard to tell without pics, how white is your skin, are your brows brown or black, cause you could end up looking like that bitch from GoT, and I'm guessing you don't want that.

I can't tell without seeing your face, seriously girl (the "girl" is to indicate i don't want pictures for heterosexual purposes)

It's a real dark brown :/

Post current hair and face otherwise the people that actually know what you look like are probably a better source

Lol u qt even with the dumb lip pose. You'd look better with current hair tbf. You look like Elsie Hewitt

just shorten it, brown is your color

thats no lip pose its just my lips, my dad has massive lips

was really hoping you people wouldn't say that, im so bored of brown

then do it for yourself, it def won't look bad

Fuck with it in Photoshop first to see then. Some beta in here will probably do it for you lol

It could look pretty good, probably gonna require at least two bleaches to get that colour and then some correcting, I would probably cut it a bit shorter though.
And for the love of god either dye it back or maintain the roots.

this really didnt need its own thread, but id say stay brown. maybe go blonde for a little while and if you dont like it you can always go back.

I think it's funny when girls have this idea of how amazing they'll look with a certain hairstyle, and then they go for it, and it totally doesn't work
like someone I know had really nice wavy hair and she wanted a perm and it just looked horrible...but she was super happy lol

Actually my friend kind of looks like you she went blonde with dark roots and it looks aight

Just leave it like that don't expose your ears

If this is OP then she looks great with the current color and afraid going blonde will ruin the looks.

Please post the pic of OP after undergoing color change as I want to see the difference. Hard to judge otherwise.

I'd say if you really want to try it, go for the jared letto thing, I think it's called californian ombre or some shit, just get it real blonde on the tips and let it be natural on the roots.
I honestly think you'd look like the slothrust singer if you just went full blonde.
>I like her desu

Be my gf please I'm begging you, can you give me your Skype??

im a tranny and have a bf sorry fampai

ill post updates later

hmm maybe yeah

No, first, you don't have massive lips. Second, everyone can tell you're pouting.