I don't know if this trash belongs here but give me all your clever history memes I can use to be clever in other...

I don't know if this trash belongs here but give me all your clever history memes I can use to be clever in other threads.

Take some dank crap for the start off

Here's a copypasta for when anyone mentions Theory of Forms.
Or if you're desperate, for when anyone mentions Plato.

>Plato was discoursing on his theory of ideas and, pointing to the cups on the table before him, said while there are many cups in the world, there is only one ‘idea’ of a cup, and this cupness precedes the existence of all particular cups.
>“I can see the cup on the table,” interrupted Diogenes, “but I can’t see the ‘cupness’.”
>"That's because you have the eyes to see the cup," said Plato, "but", tapping his head with his forefinger, "you don't have the intellect with which to comprehend ‘cupness’.”
>Diogenes walked up to the table, examined a cup and, looking inside, asked, "Is it empty?"
>Plato nodded.
>“Where is the ‘emptiness’ which precedes this empty cup?” asked Diogenes.
>Plato allowed himself a few moments to collect his thoughts, but Diogenes reached over and, tapping Plato's head with his finger, said “I think you will find here is the ‘emptiness’.”

Requesting that GAULED painting

The best ones need no caption

Greeks were top tier memeticians

But really though what the fuck is this?

>feelus
Vocative, motherfucker.
It's "feeli"
Which is ironically close to the original "Et tu mi filii Brute?"

Oh No!!!

Did the ancient Greeks even know that thinking was done with the brain?

Ancient greeks knew about a lot of things, evolution for example.

This pic triggers romaboos

This one is also good for Plato threads

What historical event is this meme referencing?

This one is good in Catholic threads

This is one of my favorite ones. The articles are the funniest part

>socrates baffled

Yeah im pretty sure Socrates would understand that kind of shitposting.

I know it should say Plato but I'm too lazy to fix it. If anyone is good at photoshop I will be eternally grateful if you fix it

is this copypasta? isnt this from a real text?

It's a real story, I don't know where from or how accurate it is but it's a really popular story

love this one

I post this pretty often except unironically