/dickies/

ITT: Dickies/Skate Fashion/Whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/slavik_mihailoff/?hl=en
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I had some 874's hemmed up to be highwaters and now they are like fucking bell bottoms? why did the fucking leg hole get stretched a little bit??

bad

You look like you're wearing the same pants as a McDonald's employee.

black ones?

lower rise dickies?

got the slim straights and they chafe my balls

meant higher

Im not the person in the fit but I liked it so I posted it

They are, 874s are cheap work pants. I work in a greasy ass deli and wear these to work everyday in pretty much exactly what he's wearing and i laugh at the fucking dweebs who think it's fashionable. People will think you just got off your shift at McD's for fucks sake.

ew

you could say the same thing about literally any work appropriate article of clothing

buy skinny straight or you will /guaranteed/ look like a fucking dweeb

>Oh man, that guy hasn't changed out of his work clothes! What a nerd! Look at this nerd with a job.

>sits below the waist
dropped

what about slim tapered?

Which ones are those OP? Anyone know ?

Best looking fit so ITT

this

unless you're literally a homo and enjoy exposing your asscrack to passersby

Slim straight tapered above ankles

thanks user

lol those aren't even dickies and it's pretty obvious that they're not slim or tapered

how tall is sean?

So when is UO putting the herringbone wool dickies back on stock?

i might get a pair of 873s. im tall and skinny (6'1" and ~140-150 lbs) and i dont want something that'll look like jnco pants. will those fit me okay or should i get something skinnier?

this is the WOAT

bad tailor, outseam is probably hemmed higher than the inseam

6'9

around 5'11

high waisted pants + long legs

no

Those are supreme pants. But unless you want to pay 200+ for fucking pants, I'd stick with dickies.

Pablo's style is really basic but not everyone can pull it off without looking autistic. Almost everyone who copied him just look like unoriginal cunts.

This supreme kid highwater shit has to stop.

what fit are those?

what's a "cherry"?

Cherry is a movie from supreme. That starter pack shows how to dress like Sean Pablo(supreme skater)

>Skate Fashion

so highschool kid fashion? only acceptable fit is from this thread

>Le ankle showing meme
Not the only good fit in the thread dude

>kek highschool fashion
>posts a highschool fit

fuck u

That hat and that face is fucking cringe. All screams "I'm a douchebag pls notice me".

anyone fuck with lurk?

I don't even skate and I watch their stuff

Hot Water Music is a pretty good book

hell yea probably the best skate channel on youtube

andrew allen is rocking dickies mostly yea? he like cuts the bottom off so theyre highwaters too
am i gonna look like a total kook if i try and copy this with the white socks and slip ons?

as long as you're not like brand new to skating, otherwise everything's been done before stylewise so you have nothing to worry about

are dickies pants comfy?

yo look like the kind of person who's annoying to spend time around

skate fashion only looks good when its beat up

are scrubs Veeky Forums?

those pants are not dickies.

Muh dick

Honestly looks like you work at some generic storage

after a wash with a good amount of fabric softener. I'm not saying that to diss them, that's just really how they are; pants made for hardcore wear. Also if you don't wanna look like a fucktard you should probably iron out the crease that they have when purchased. extreme quality, would recommend.

where were these all summer :(

LMAO

chinos rip too easily

check out instagram.com/slavik_mihailoff/?hl=en

that leg opening is like 12 inches across one side.

lmao

wtc sweatshirt?

If you bulk up and get rid of the lesbian haircut you might be at least semi-Chad.

you mean like remove the crease?

Ok I seriously need help with this
How do I get loose pants that fall on my shoes like that? Like they don't cover half my shoe but fall on the tongue? Do I just buy a waist size up and sag?

like instead of this

SKATE GOD

I want this

what's the significance of that wall?

Strobeck looks like fucking Eric Wareheim

it's just bill's wall

Tailoring

What is the most Veeky Forums skate shoe?

c/n

#dicksquad

n

cool

Lads, I got this as a gift last cmas but idk what to wear with it. Any suggestions for fits?

W2c hoodie

W2c pants that fit like this

Oh my god, if you can't figure out what to pair a brown jacket with you should probably just leave Veeky Forums and never come back

those in particular are Supreme

patrik ervell has a similar stonewash but if you're gonna use them for skating then levis or wranglers should do just fine

literally just straight leg jeans