At what age do you think men and women stop looking good

at what age do you think men and women stop looking good

men: 60+
women: 18-24

I think it's cool when I see an older man with a good fit, but it seems really sad when older women do it. why is that?

gr8 b8 m8

Not sure about women, but men, for damn long time

M'sogyny

Women age like absolute shit. This isn't a new concept. By the time they hit 30 nearly every woman is noticbly uglier than their counterparts 10 years their junior. There's a reason why nearly every successful man dates or marries someone years younger than him.
A handsome man with his shit together can pull of dressier fits well into his 40's, by then it's all over for women.

how is this bait or misogyny? everyone knows men age better than women - as long as they exercise and are in shape they can look good up to their 50s or 60s easily. women ususally need shittons of surgery to even try to compete

those are probably just triggered womem

neither man nor woman ages as well as the 1992 geo tracker, the official car of Veeky Forums

>I think it's cool when I see an older man with a good fit, but it seems really sad when older women do it. why is that?
Because

*) Menswear is timeless and about looking dignified (which is why younger guys hate it, don't even mean this as shitting, there's just a time when dignified and restrained isn't what a guy wants to look like)

*) Men keep their shape more, unless they get fat – and notice fat old men can't pull off good fits nearly as well as guys who are somewhat in shape

*) Womenswear is all about flamboyance, youth and daring which looks sad on a wrinkled, greying bitch who's obviously over the hill – like putting wilting flowers in a millefiore vase

*) Youth is much more important for women than men in the first place, the equivalent for men is basically status which good, well-fitting clothes project regardless of age

tfw will never be a fashionable grandfatherly Japanese dude

Men show off scars, women layer makeup over them in vain

it's because wrinkles and fine lines on men look distinguished and on women it looks terrible. theres plenty of women out there over 30 and you wouldn't assume they were old hags. no lines or wrinkles, no deep folds, no makeup, etc..makeup ages skin. if you can open your highschool yearbook and find a weeaboo chick who was a total nerd and obv not the type to wear any makeup guarantee you she looks about the same age 10 years later.

Hmmm

>I think it's cool when I see an older man with a good fit, but it seems really sad when older women do it

agreed

>Womenswear is all about flamboyance, youth and daring which looks sad on a wrinkled, greying bitch who's obviously over the hill – like putting wilting flowers in a millefiore vase

Hadn't thought about this, but aye, you're right. Fashion (and lifestyle) is definitely slanted towards the youthful and energetic, and it's not a stretch to say that women have trouble adjusting to this once they reach later stages in life. This definitely wasn't the case in earlier decades.

>This definitely wasn't the case in earlier decades.
Correct. It used to be the case that women of a certain age would begin to dress dignified and conservative, that is to say, frumpy, and that those who didn't act their age would get shamed extremely hard for it (mainly by other women). However with post-'68 society's denial of basic facts of life, feelgood trash and general narcissism, this has largely been thrown by the wayside in favor of DON'T LET ANYONE TELL YOU YOU'RE NOT HOT GURRRRRLLLLLL bullshit. Of course the result is just old women getting completely needlessly ass anguished when actual reality hits them in the face, and following it up with some denialistic garbage about systematic objectification or whatever.

Women stop looking good in their mid/late twenties but start to look good again around their late thirties/early forties

As much as a sjwfag I'll sound for saying this, that's because of the fucked up view and expectations society puts on women too be desirable pretty objects, making them only feel valuable for possessing these traits.

Argue all you want, this whole thread just confirms my point.

Men: 50's
Women: 30's, 40's of their lucky. Very few reach 50's.

And most women that I've seen who reach the 40, 50, etc mark that look "good" tend to look "good" for their age.

In my opinion, Ann Demeulemeester is attractive. Tom Ford is also attractive. They're both almost the same age and look good for their age. Tom Ford is infinitely better looking for his age than Ann Demeulemeester and 99.99...% of women his age.

>As much as a sjwfag I'll sound for saying this
Yep, you're a dumbass. This is about the fact that women become desirable objects *by looking young and pretty*, while men have a different way of becoming desirable objects. The pressure's equally intense on both sexes, it's just different. Claiming women have it worse is the mark of terrible faggotry.

Never claim it was worse. But the same construct that degreades women as purely ornamental sex things makes men valuable only as long as they are strong/wealthy/provide for others.

Then why make your original post completely about women, you big fat dork?

>men: 34+
>women: 17

>implying this thread wasn't about bashing women

>yfw Lucy Liu is 47 years old

men: 25
women: 20

Depends on the woman

some chicks have that particular milf look where they actually look awkward before they're 30

pic related looked fucking weird when she was young

also Julianne Moore

yfw she hasn't been in a role worth mentioning since 2004

I agree, but you don't have to be a SJW to argue this. There is too much expectation of women to be pretty sluts, and not enough focus on self-development.

I firmly believe that women reach their prime in the 25-30 bracket just like men, EXCEPT that for a woman, their prime-time means having children and starting a family. Nowadays, 25-30 aged women don't start families, they become marketing executives or human relations managers. The focus towards building families, which is in fact a very admirable and commendable thing, is completely gone.

And this isn't the fault of some oppressive feminist organisations which are corrupting women, it is as much the fault of men who are increasingly turning to hedonistic materialism (which requires a steady supply of young, pretty fucktoys).

So it doesn't surprise me that 30+ year old women look entirely out of place once they realize they can no longer fulfill the one requirement that was asked of them their entire life.

You don't know many women if you think they aren't desperate to pork out babies by 26.

they're all sexy to me, op.

when they aren't full retard mode.

Women are meant to give life from the time they are fertile (18 really because her body is ready to bear a child) until their ovaries dry up (38-40) There is a bracket where a women is more desirable but it's nothing more than a physchological impact on the male. You can tell a mother from a maiden, how they walk and how they present themselves.Apart from the ones that have nannies to take care of their children and can spend time pampering themselves, they are usually relaxed in how they dress, how they do their hair, their makeup, etc. Doesn't mean they're automatically going to sag and develop crows feet, especially if she's healthy. Come on you can tell when you've seen someone who looks like a mom, and she doesn't even have to look old.

I know she's genuinely a witch, but i think Lamy looks incredible and really pulls off being old

It's all about maintaining the right kind of aesthetic i guess

away with this biological essentialist bullshit

And also aging with dignity.
None of that still-trying-to-dress-like-a-teenager-past-my-30's crap

HUN

Men 25
Women 50+

t. pedo

Agreed.
Except I would up it to 60 for women since even if most of them become completely infertile at 50 the scraps of hormones they got left still work for them at least for five or so years.

you must be in a flyover town

48 in a little more than 2 months, too.

But Asians tend to age pretty well.

Funny thing is woman are usually in their prime from like 17-25 (28 at most) and after they slowly degrade, while men peak at about 25-28 and can still look really good until like 45-50 and overall men age way better

Females generally can pull off any look unlike men
old look adrogynous look flamboyant look minimalism maximalism etc

>return to thread
>find a backlash pretending old hags look great and that all women are 2 HOTT CAN DO ANYTHING
I wish I could manage to be surprised that girls are this fucking insecure. Why can't you just accept reality? You'll feel better once you embrace it, seriously.

Cuck

>yfw she was already starting to show her age with crow's feet and such in Kill Bill, 13 years ago
Here's the thing: being absolutely smoking lets you survive maybe even past 40, sure. But no woman gets to 50. And I doubt if even one woman in 1000 gets the first one; definitely one in a thousand women don't look as good as Liu. Hoping that's you is pointless, because if it were you'd be damn aware already.

Depends of what you like.
I only like boys 17-25, find men disgusting, so..

you had a good run but just fuck off now.

Hahahaha

Do you live in a real city? Women are generally afraid of having children early. At most they want to get tied down by 30 because the fear might set in that they will lose their chance to have a good life partner. But even that doesn't seem to happen much anymore just because both men and women are flakey af about relationships now.

I don't know m8. That old lady above you looks like she dresses like a crazy person, but she looks cool as hell with her aesthetic.

Generally when I see an old lady dress "with dignity" they just kind of look normie. They're neither particularly interesting to look at, nor particularly terrible. Just a commonly seen fixture of the landscape you pass by like a street lamp.

PULL THE LEVER KRONK

r u in London?

Nice digits btw

kek

i worked in a warehouse with a bunch of 40-60 y/o men they all were fat and looked like shit

>op fell for the SMV chart meme
kek

white people age like shit

FTFY

i know a lot of young white guys at uni that are balding with weak hairlines that are receding they look like a father of 4

and the ones that go out drinking every weekend looks like shit and are sloppy and overweight

its too bad about his weak as fuck hairline

i give it about 2 years before he has to go bald

lets be real a mans hair is whats really important

once its gone ya might as well kill your self

the only old men that look good are the ones with money.

should be kill himself

yes, immediately

They don't look good
their money do.

Old greasy fart detected

bampus

This really depends. Both of my parents are 45 years old and in comparison they look a lot better than their friends of the same age. Heck my mother looks 10 years younger when she's together with her bloated girl friends and my father is constantly asked about whether he has any children or is married since there are people in their twenties who already exceed their own age and look older than him even.

Point is that it really comes down to a persons lifestyle and how well he treats himself also his general well being (his social status, financial situation, how well off he is etc.) Obviously a person who will lead a toxic lifestyle will deteriorate much quicker so there's no indication of when someone starts to look bad. Also it really is, like everything else closely tied with genetic inheritance.

Fuck the female gender desu

thiz

You have to look good forever (at least you have to understand colors), but you should stop thinking about fits, browsing fits, etc etc (fashion as a hobby) when you're 25. So i have 2 more years to have fun with fashion. I still feel like i'm 18....

Yeah the entire fucking continent of Europe ages like shit. All you know about the world is whatever you see in your bumblefuck backwards college town.

women
16-35

men
22-55

this

This applies to north america , having lived in both. White people generally age like shit here.
Sorry buddy.

>white people age like shit
>FTFY

Go back to R eddit, scum.

P E D O

E

D

O

>hurr durr let's just look at an arbitrary number that is given by the law and ignore that 16-17 year old women are already past puberty and thus by biological definition adult

White people age badly because they don't give a shit about sunscreen and tanning, and all the Euro cultures drink too much. Find a white girl who obsessively stayed out of the sun, had minimal social life and didn't get obese and you'll find a young looking white girl.

Also white girls in the Anglo countries wear too much makeup, and western makeup styles are tailor made for making everyone look like 30-something plastic surgery addicts.

I just moved to the northeast US and the undergrads here have deeper lines than my approaching-30 ass. It's so weird.

He could look Veeky Forums as fuck, but the beard is too long. It's just comical.