I have to wear an eye patch, how do I wear it without looking like a goddamn tryhard cosplayer?

I have to wear an eye patch, how do I wear it without looking like a goddamn tryhard cosplayer?

write "i messed up" on it

just wear it and be yourself

OG Maco is rocking the shit out of his eyepatch. I feel like if you get one like Kurt Russell's you'll look like a comical pirate cosplayer but if you check Maco's instagram his has thick straps, a thinner profile, and straddles the line between looking "medical" and looking good

Either way you have to be confident about it you know? Cause you'll always have shitheads that say things like "I didn't know halloween came early this year" or something, no matter if you look like a tool or not

wear a lot of aged leather.

grow your hair out. keep it greasy af.

like this

OG Maco is a homosexual hysterical spaz. 1 song is cool, but after it becomes annoying really fast

cheers cunt, I'm trying to finish ulysses at the moment, and now im going to be constantly thinking off this bullshit.

your depth perception will disappear don't wear one

If you have to wear it then just fucking do it however you want. Why would you be embarrassed unless you are doing it as an affectation?
Do you think old cripples worry much about having the most Veeky Forums and casual walking frames?
If someone banters you over it you can tell them what is wrong with you and then they'll feel bad.

Do like Momus, and just do what you want. Who's gonna call you on it? You have a chance to just not give a fuck, which opens you open for Veeky Forums potential beyond that which you ever thought possible.

Wear one like this and become an anime girl.

what the fuck is this shit? was this an excuse for OP to post a bunch of fetish eye patch pictures?

gay thread all around

Embrace the Moshe Dayen core

Really like this execution of it.

what movie ?

It won't be easy for someone to look as effay as Joyce

thats deerhunter i think

Is it better to have one side under the ear or both sides over the ears?

inb4 both sides under

i´ve been thinking too using an eye patch, since i have a trauma when i was 10, a friend shoot me with a bow. The problem i see is all the fucking eye pacth are extremely bigger and round. So I propose redesign the eye pacth to have the same shape of rayban aviators lens. I see this way is more actual and will give you a fresh look and no the pirate look.

Just look for a Venom Snake cosplay eyepatch.

I hope its his right eye... The solidus getup would be a pain to source and wear.

Go Mcpoyle, OP... Its really hard to notice... until he looks crosseyed.

What's the matter with that??

I don't get it, does he get an eye patch later in the show or something or did you post the wrong picture?

don't get one of those disgusting medical ones that is flesh tone or made of plastic that doesn't take to your face form.
It's going to be something you wear every day for the rest of your life so get something expensive, nice soft leather or something.
Alternatively, wear one of those anime ones

if you're a grill, wear a cute, sexy lingerie eyepatch.

If you're a dude, wear an eyepatch and don't be a pussy.

this desu

>lingerie eyepatch

This is actually nice

what le fuck

It's a thing, look it up.

He loses an eye at the end of the 8th or 9th season...

Okay so why wouldn't you post a picture of him wearing an eye patch?