Model face or not? Any suggestions cosmetically?

Model face or not? Any suggestions cosmetically?

>Photo on 9-8-16

cant even catfish anonymously. just kill yourself at this point

thank you for your comments

w2c lamp

can't you just answer me?

just saw dis on /soc/

yes or no?

No. You look like every other girl. No, you cannot be a model.

Maybe for some local nothing company that needs someone for an advertisement in your local mall, but other than that, no.

Kiss me.
Would gf, but you like like you have relationship problems which is very Veeky Forums

no because it was in the short girl thread, you're not nearly tall enough gg

that's not true...i don't. Not everyone has big blue eyes.

You look like a tweaker. There is nothing exotic/different about your features. You're average looking.
Definitely not ugly tho

Look I'm sure you are a great girl and a total 10 in your bum-fuck nowhere town.

You are not model material though. There are so many people that want to be a model and think they have what it takes to be a model, but can't actually make the cut. You're one of them.

>Got prescription adderall
>Now look like a tweaker
how2fix

>me
But that's not (You)

Lips are disgusting either small lips or medium size lips

I live in Berlin? I think you being very harsh btw. Oh well, I'm not going to argue with you.

why are they "disgusting" haha. I wasn't wearing any makeup that day.

yeah, not everyone lacks cupid's bow, has thin eyebrows and a bulbous inbred looking nose either

Too big they're dick suckling bb

you're pretty and have a unique face, you may as well try your hand at going to an open casting, or submitting photos to a modeling agency, thats the best you can do, no one on Veeky Forums can really tell you anything oneway or another.

do you have a boyfriend?

are u trying to be a model or u just tryina get us to raise ur ego?

for me its no

you have pretty eyes and nice cheekbones (assuming you're not sucking it)
but the rest is average

okay...too bad

one with makeup on

maybe after a nose job i'll have potential

You look better without makeup :)

ok thanks i guess

But yes you are a good looking woman. Hope you don't throw that away by having a shit character.

This is why you don't have a gf my dude

You look better with makeup, or maybe it is better lighting and angles. You could be a model with your features but unless you are tall I don't think you will stand out enough.

i'm 6'2 haha

Unable to differentiate girls and traps on Veeky Forums anymore

How old are you? Are you just fucking with us or will you actually try to become a model?

Your features are soft, delicate but lively, and your skin has a bluish hue, maybe it's the lighting. Great complexion and lips. Less rose or pink colors, more creme or ivory cosmetics. Pink or peach lips. Grey or rose-ish eye shadow.

I said your complexion is great, right

I'm 21...I always wanted to become a model but chose to become a chemist instead. I wouldnt mine leaving my lab to pursue a different career though. Idk, I thought i had potential due to my height. This is not a trap. I'm actually kinda offended you mentioned that,

my first real girlfriend was a German mathematician, studying fractals, she feared intimacy

my suggestion

There's no shame in being intellectual.

Maybe you have observed, the first thing people in the profession will try and do will be break down your dignity.

Why is your nose so big

Your nose isn't that big of an issue. Also, don't straighten your hair.

youre basically a pretty ish lady gaga

correlates with the size of my brain

that's just lovely

Do I have a small chin? Does it matter?

you have nigger nose

go to /soc/ for fucks sake

...wtf. I have a nose which fits my face, okay? STOOOOPPPPPPP. Have you seen the size of my eyes people? I can't pull of a super tiny nose with my freakishly large doll eyes.

I think your big eyes and nose are striking. You have a beautiful face young blood.

>Do I have a small chin?
No. Your chin looks good.
>Does it matter?
Yes

You look a girl but you could be a very handsome boy. What is your gender?

thank you.

i'd fuck you tb h, congrats

What part of the world are you from?

Germany

please don't

OP, contact me. Yes, it is actually me.
25, Male, American
I find your Germanic features striking.
[email protected]

Imma boi

Not going to shit on you. My advice is to die your hair. It needs work

Fucking loser, It's a trap.

its probably a communist

No ur only option is to masturbate online for pennies

>please don't
TOO LATE

omg u look 10x worse with makeup. why do girls do this to themselves

why? i'm not even wearing much. just eyeliner, shadow, and lip gloss

you just look like a clown like that, sorry. i think you're really pretty in your other pictures and your hair is way better not straight

get a new nose