Would I become aesthetic if I lose weight?

would I become aesthetic if I lose weight?

no, but you can only get better

You will certainly be better than pic related

losing weight can make anyone look better

It doesn't matter what you'd look like afterwards, you need to do it anyways.

And yes, you'd look much better.

Download My Fitness Pal, start tracking, and start browsing Veeky Forums. There are Fat Person Hate threads if guilting yourself works best or support threads for fat anons if you want positivity.

Best of luck, user. It won't be easy but it's important

ugly fuck here, can you guys help me? I wanna know if I should shave or not

for reference, please no bully

You have bigger fish to fry that will make way more of a difference

First things first, immediately stop craning your neck like you're trying to smell something coming from the window. Keep your head upright at all times, even when alone. If it hurts, continuing to do it will build the muscles needed and that will stop eventually.

You also need to tend to your eyebrows past the corners of your eyes. Wax or pluck, anything to keep them in balance

thanks this seems like its pretty solid advice, I fear my eyebrow would be extremely thin if I waxed them but i guess its worth a shot, Do you think I should shave though? sorry to harp on it but its more urgent then the other stuff

nah, you have the perfect "why even bother" face. being slim won't even save you. take it as an opportunity to disregard your physique and eat shit food, leaving a bloated corpse at the ripe old age of 37.

you are so ugly it hurts me

but i would love to ride those big, thick juicy lispers. My kitty juices on your ugly ass face. Getting freaky on a nice warm Sunday evening with your 10 inches deep inside my virgin cunt.

If you can't grow a proper beard, forget growing that goatee looking thing.

I think that simple things you could do are the following:
- Pluck the bottom of your eyebrows. I think straight would look better than arched at the bottom for you.
- Add some wax to your have to give it a different texture.

If not already, try working out your shoulders.

The ugliness you emit is unfathomable. You literally make me want to take a good fat shit and shove it back up my pooper.

you're really not ugly at all don't listen to this guy.
Stay confident bud.

boner.jpg

This.

Looks like ya got a strong chin and brow which aint bad. If you revealed a jaw line, took care of your skin, and hid your hair might be good.

It helps. Here is a picture of what I used to look like when I weighed approaching 200lbs and was about 5'10 vs now at around 150lbs and 6'.

lookin good my dude

Listen to this guy. Also don't shave
Nice

(OP)
Will you become super aesthetic by losing fat? Probably not. Will you be able to go from ugly to average looking? Most likely.

You can only get better looking from where you're at, so that's enough reason to lose weight, at least.

How fucked am I

I've had great skin for most of my life up until maybe 2 - 3 years ago, now there's certain bloches of acne and acne scars right to the left and right of my mouth on the cheeks, I think it's razor burn but it doesn't really happen anywhere else on my face

Also from my mid neck to chin is acne and acne scars, what do I do about this.

Been washing my face 2 - 3 times a day with water and some cleansing/make up removal wipes, I can't think of the brand but I can get back to that.

Exfoliate. You can do microdermabrasion physically with a scrub or brush, or you can use a chemical like glycolic acid. Glycolic acid comes in various percentages and can be bought in percentages typically about 2-10% at beauty stores and pharmacies.

Also, try a bb cream that matches you skin tone.

any specific brands? Had an ex girlfriend who was an aesthetician and she used specifically Dermalogica on me, exfoliating rub and moisturizers.

I like Derma E products. They seem to be of good quality. Their moisturizer is one of the best I have used. I have purchased probably over 15 different moisturizers.

One glycolic exfoliator that is widely available is Alpha Hydrox. I tried it, and could feel it working. Looking back at pictures of when I was using it, I think I should try it again.

Thanks user this has been very helpful. Gonna give it a try.

u look like a black jonas brother lmao

not the first time I've gotten that