H A I R

Last thread basically donezo, so hair general revamp I guess.
Pic related is my hair, buzzed in mid-January, been no-poo since then with light, weekly conditioning. I don't use any sort of product. Debating on what I should do with it. I am conflicted between growing it out further, and continuing to only cut sides (top has not been touched at all since the buzz), or going shorter again.

Alt. pic, I probably should have just merged the two pics but w/e.

pic of back? need inspo for the barber on monday

Yeah could i see it from the back and sides. Looks really good tho, I would try letting it grow a little more and see how it looks. If it doesnt look as good you can just revert back

looks really good man

i go for more of a casual bedhead look, mostly because im a lazy piece of shit, but i like yours

What style help extenuate a better side profile, if possible?

Anybody got more pics of this cut or similar from different angles?

Is this hairstyle photoshoot hair or could I actually get it cut and styled like this?

I really do not want to have to grow out my hair, way to much time to grow it out and I don't want to look like even more of an idiot while it is growing. Or would it be worth to ditch the school shooter cut

Grow it

up or down boys which looks better. Ignore fit in second pic was trying shit on in thrift store.

should I keep it the way it is or change something? Personally thinking about changing it but I just don't see anything working

Hi Ryan my bb I like down better on u xoxo

wouldn't be too difficult, but are you really going for the animu look

idk man kinda diggin the up but what the fuck do i know

I literally just had my hair trimmed and layered and i still look like a fcking caveman, help

Most people already say I look like one anyway so why not.

do it then, I personally think it looks cool

Dude you look like the dude from i heart huckabees. Epic, keep it like that. That be cool my mayne

thanks my dude, I think I'll keep it

I don't suppose there's a specific name for it beyond just a ponytail? I saw some sites call it a samurai bun/ponytail but it's not really the same thing from what I can tell, since I can't find a picture of another angle of it.

do you wet you hair every time you shower?

partial bun, sporty bun, idk call it what you want
the animu bunaru.. I've only ever seen it referred to as a sporty bun tho

Is it recommended to wash my hair everyday or everytime I take a shower? Also, greasy hair problems.

looks good but long hair and suits usually look weird i reckon. You could maybe trim it straight at the neckline or something

buzzcut is the only correct choices for a real heterosexual male
>saves time, money, most practical and comfortable
the only downside is that it doesn't universally fit everyone, but again, choosing looks over comfiness and practicality when it comes to hair makes you a huge faggot